Mafia Lite 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
I only responded the way I did because I know you've played Mafia with me before and know I often kill you or Ooglie night 1 since I know you guys are good. I am not Mafia, and have been trying to help as much as I can this day.

May of made a mistake here,

He could be refering to UB instead of 77, so in that case its a different story

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
My FOS
Digitalmez - Either you are new to mafia and don't understand how important the day 1 lynch is, or you are maf trying to get a bw (Bandwagon) on sploorky. I'm gonna settle for the first scenerio for now, however i do find you suspicious for trying to start a bandwagon with a poor reason
You should never lynch another player because of performance from another game
My vote isn't solely based on Sploorky's game play from the Doomed Cruise. And please, whether you choose to believe or not I'm hardly Mafia. I'd like to think that I have more tact than that. Sheesh.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
My FOS
Digitalmez - Either you are new to mafia and don't understand how important the day 1 lynch is, or you are maf trying to get a bw (Bandwagon) on sploorky. I'm gonna settle for the first scenerio for now, however i do find you suspicious for trying to start a bandwagon with a poor reason
You should never lynch another player because of performance from another game
My vote isn't solely based on Sploorky's game play from the Doomed Cruise. And please, whether you choose to believe or not I'm hardly Mafia. I'd like to think that I have more tact than that. Sheesh.

Unless this is your 'tact' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: digi

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Now the other way we can rl today is by lynching the oracle. If the oracle is on a living person, we can lynch the oracle to have their role revealed
the next day that makes these scenarios possible
4/7 chance of getting a clear on town
3/7 chance of getting a guilty on a mafia

If we get a clear we can all claim to them, have them make a decision, and then have them hammer if need be. A clear can also reveal a CC or could also help pinpoint a mafia member or confim a power role.

If we find a mafia member naked, we can lynch them and reduce their number to 2.

I would reccomend one of the two approaches above, the Lycnh on Jink's is a high risk high reward move, where as lynching an oracle can be just as rewarding with a little bit of luck.
Now actually this is a good idea. Normally with the oracle if the oracle reveals a clear, that clear dies in the night. However, the current situation is that the doc is probabily dead. Making it a hard decision for the mafia to choose either the cop or the clear. They can kill the clear and try to blame me for mafia. Or they kill me and we have a clear.

I think lynching the oracle would be a good idea. If we can agree to this then I think the oracle should claim unless he chose ooglie.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
My FOS

Da Jinks - You seem experienced in mafia so i should have a right to fear you a little. As you said that you play mafia with 77 and oog, that gives me reason to suspect one of you two are mafia and one of you killed oog. This fact is gonna be my main figure of suspicion for the time being. I cant 100% garuntee that this is the case, but i am sure one of you two are mafia, and im leaning towards you because of Notty's claim

Well, I can honestly see where your coming from. Though I'll add as of now I A) Have played Mafia with quite a few people in the community, B) Out of those I've never played with 77? Unless you mean Notty. And C) I only defended myself because I didn't really see it as a joke and just wanted to counter what was said. I do normally defend myself whenever needed when playing Mafia so if I come accross overly defensive I can understand :p

Also, can't undo caps with this, and now understand where your coming from as well. So... Really don't have much suspicion at this second beyond digi and ans of course. Still nothing to really vote on ;/

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Whyyyyyyyy?
I understand that we weren't getting anywhere, but well you've all considered this-- we lynch Ansoro, night comes, oh wonderful we have a dead cop/doctor. From there it's good luck to us.
You guys are freaking me out with your rash (yeah yeah I'm a hypocrite) decisions.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Whyyyyyyyy?
I understand that we weren't getting anywhere, but well you've all considered this-- we lynch Ansoro, night comes, oh wonderful we have a dead cop/doctor. From there it's good luck to us.
You guys are freaking me out with your rash (yeah yeah I'm a hypocrite) decisions.
Because if the oracle(ansoro) dies, we will know the role of one person. Then we either get a confirmed innocent or a comfirmed mafia. Which would help this town greatly.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Whyyyyyyyy?
Because if the oracle(ansoro) dies, we will know the role of one person. Then we either get a confirmed innocent or a comfirmed mafia. Which would help this town greatly.

Yeah, I know-- but still, this feels risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.