Mafia Lite 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Hola. Okay so here's what I think about the game so far. (And Jinksy I was just waiting for everyone to talk!)

Infernofox- Seems he's too eager to know who the real cop is. Which Mafia would LOVE to know who could it be.

Any cop's want to claim? At least get have something to work with at that point?

Any counter claims on cop?
Nottykitten- So he claimed to be the Cop. So of course he can b the cope or he might as well just be the Janitor. I don't know why but it seems a bit weird a Cop claiming this soon? It would just put a target on your back. And we JUST started the game. I mean, I understand if you claim your role if you find out who the mafia is but claiming it just to say 77 is innocent? Or if he's jusy being lawyer'd? 77 could easily be pretending to be innocent. Notty also said "I wanted to wait for someone to fake-claim so I could CC" but if he truly wanted that to happen he would've waited for everyone to post on the thread. Only 6 people posted before he claimed. (And Notty, what does CC means?)

All right, I *sort of* wanted to wait for someone to fake-claim so I could CC. But I don't want to hold people up.

I claim to be the cop. I got Innocent on 77. Which means he's either Innocent or Lawyer'd.

Anyone wants to CC me? =3

Digital and Sploorky- I understand where Digital is coming from! I know we all need to keep an eye on Sploorky but its a whole new game.

Ultimate- Said he doesn't wants to bandwagon and that he'll keep an eye on Sploorky.

77_is_the_best- So he said Notty is saying the truth since he's indeed a villager. Seems like he's trusting notty too much when in this game you can never trust someone that much. May be working together or maybe not.
Then he votes for Infernofox.

Alrighty so I am sceptical that Notty could be mafia since he would have had no idea of Ooglie's role and a cop would have of CC'd. I am indeed a civilian as he says. Sooo lets begin!

DaJinks- He said that. Which made me think, maybe he wants everyone to believe Notty is a Cop.

Alright, I'd say we give any other cop until, say, 4:13 AM EST
to counter notty or we believe him as legit cop?

Marskid- Haven't talked much.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Nottykitten- So he claimed to be the Cop. So of course he can b the cope or he might as well just be the Janitor. I don't know why but it seems a bit weird a Cop claiming this soon? It would just put a target on your back. And we JUST started the game. I mean, I understand if you claim your role if you find out who the mafia is but claiming it just to say 77 is innocent? Or if he's jusy being lawyer'd? 77 could easily be pretending to be innocent. Notty also said "I wanted to wait for someone to fake-claim so I could CC" but if he truly wanted that to happen he would've waited for everyone to post on the thread. Only 6 people posted before he claimed. (And Notty, what does CC means?)

All right, I *sort of* wanted to wait for someone to fake-claim so I could CC. But I don't want to hold people up.

I claim to be the cop. I got Innocent on 77. Which means he's either Innocent or Lawyer'd.

Anyone wants to CC me? =3
In this setup it's important that the cop claims day 1. This setup envolves all around the cop =D.
[reading this will help http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Setup132122]

I said I wanted to wait, but those 6 post had a bit of time diffrence. And when I posted I was a cop I was going to bed. Didn't want people to wait 15 hours[sleep + school] to get a cop claim. So I just posted it =P
And CC means counterclaim. Which means someone else is claiming to be the cop aswell.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
ansoro2112
To start, CC means Counter Claim.

Now, notty could indeed by the Janitor. But as of now without another one countering his claim how can we know? I really don't see anything else to go on which is why I think we should (for now) believe Notty is legit cop. It is kinda odd from what you've said on how only 6 people had posted before his claim and it is indeed kinda odd he did so early without knowing if doctor is alive AND without a guilty, but still, kinda best thing we got to go on no?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ansoro2112

Now, notty could indeed by the Janitor. But as of now without another one countering his claim how can we know? I really don't see anything else to go on which is why I think we should (for now) believe Notty is legit cop. It is kinda odd from what you've said on how only 6 people had posted before his claim and it is indeed kinda odd he did so early without knowing if doctor is alive AND without a guilty, but still, kinda best thing we got to go on no?
As I said, in this setup a cop should always claim. Whynot at the start of the game to give others something to go on? =P

We don't know too much from this report. That 77 is innocent. But what can be said about it:
77 is not the miller.
77 is not the lawyer.
[both woulda shown up guilty]

Sploorky

Reaction score
In games like these, cops usually claim right away and have the doctor protect them. Notty's taking a risk by claiming, because we don't know what ooglie is, but it's not like it's a risk no other players take when they claim cop in this setup.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
ansoro2112

I don't know. Notty could've just taken Ooglie's role. At the same time is risky to blame Notty because if he's indeed the Cop then we need him.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty and 77 working together would just be much too obvious. They're experienced in this game, they wouldn't risk being discovered so easily.

Now is that to say neither are mafia? No. One could be mistrusting the other. The fact that there hasn't been a counter to Notty's claim with a janitor in-game is rather suspicious. The innocent report on 77 could be fake.

Or, is Notty is cop, 77 could be profiting off of a lawyer protection.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
In this game, the cop as said is gonna be the hardest role to play. Possible scenarios:

1) Notty is Janitor, cleaned Ooglie and claimed cop knowing full and well there would be no counter. Inno'd 77 to help his Mafia brother.
2) Same as up there, except inno'ing 77 to draw suspicion on him.
3) Notty is real cop, 77 is really innocent.
4) Same as above, but 77 was lawyer'd.
5) Five is a awesome number for lists.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten
Reaction score
Main suspicion on digi because of her Sploorky bandwagon for no reason.
I'd have to agree with you there. It just struck me as odd to be so firm and vote for someone so quickly.

Sploorky is probably a very strategic player (from what I saw from stalking the doomed cruise) but his deductive skills could be very useful if he is town-sided. To me, it feels like Digi was trying to remove any threats that could pick her out, as early as possible... But that's just my opinion from the little information presented so far.

However, I do agree it would be a good idea to investigate such powerful players to get a better judgement.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Digital isn't suspicious to me as for right now. If she were to be Mafia I don't think she woul've done what she's doing. Which is just jump one of the sudden and vote for Sploorky. That's a not a smart move for Mafia to do. Or isn't the most smart way to get Sploorky out of this game either.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Digital isn't suspicious to me as for right now. If she were to be Mafia I don't think she woul've done what she's doing. Which is just jump one of the sudden and vote for Sploorky. That's a not a smart move for Mafia to do. Or isn't the most smart way to get Sploorky out of this game either.
Or she could be super smart Mafia and, knowing you'd think this, be doing this to draw suspicion AWAY...

Or ansoro or digi could be team...

Or this is all just possibilities so don't think I'm saying for sure either is Mafia :p

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Or she could be super smart Mafia and, knowing you'd think this, be doing this to draw suspicion AWAY...

Or ansoro or digi could be team...

Or this is all just possibilities so don't think I'm saying for sure either is Mafia :p

Yes maybe. She can be. I said I don't found her suspicious as for right now.

And Digital will always be my girl. <3 Even if she's mafia.

• Love
Reactions: digi

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Going to spark some discussion, feel free to use these questions.

Who do you find most suspicious, and why?:
Who do you not find suspicious, and why?:
What do you think of yourself in this game?:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Who do you find most suspicious, and why?: As for right now Notty. (Sorry :c) He can be telling the truth about being the Cop but I still feel like he might have taken Ooglie's role. And I actually feel a little bit something for DaJinks. But that's just me.

Who do you not find suspicious, and why?: Digitalmez. I've already explained why. For voting that soon for Sploorky without any of that of a good reason. I think that's something Mafia wouldn't do.

What do you think of yourself in this game?: I'm a boss ass bitch. (Not).

Sploorky

Reaction score
Going to spark some discussion, feel free to use these questions.
Who do you find most suspicious, and why?: Eh digitalmez because of the whack vote. I can't get much suspicion off of people on day 1.
Who do you not find suspicious, and why?: I don't find anyone to be not suspicious, because everyone is on the same slate for me.
What do you think of yourself in this game?: I think I need to play one hell of a game for the town, because playing poorly got me through the doomed cruise easily, and if I'm not at my top game, I feel I'm going to get accusations of me not playing well because I'm mafia and I don't want to attract attention.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Who do you find most suspicious, and why?: I'd say digi for the odd random vote along with possible ansoro as partners. I just feel it could be easy as said for digi to make the random claim and ans to follow through with his post leveling suspicions off her. Notty right now I can't say isn't cop, but I want to keep a eye on throughout the game.
Who do you not find suspicious, and why?: I'm not saying anyone is innocent until the game's over :p
What do you think of yourself in this game?: Meh, I'm gonna do what I can to help the town but I don't see myself as anything special :p

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Who do you find most suspicious, and why?: Notty, because I think he is the real cop, I can't trust him fully but I don't find him as massively suspicious right now.
What do you think of yourself in this game?: Yolo civilian all the way.

(wtf is happening with the bolding and stuff)

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Who do you find most suspicious, and why?: Infernofox, since he hasn't contributed to the game other than wanting the cop to out, also he hasn't defended himself from my vote.Who do you not find suspicious, and why?: Notty, because I think he is the real cop, I can't trust him fully but I don't find him as massively suspicious right now.
What do you think of yourself in this game?: Yolo civilian all the way.

(I think I fixed it)?

Reaction score
Who do you find most suspicious, and why?:
NottyKitten. Claiming cop has currently put him in the most powerful position. If there's anything that I've learned in past mafia games... you don't trust the people who hold the power.
I obviously have a bit of suspicion on Digi due to what I said from my previous post.
Despite that, I can't help but feel that it's good to be suspicious on Sploorky as well.

Who do you not find suspicious, and why?:
No idea =P
Everyone's putting on a nice little act and could be hiding dark secrets within. It's too early to start losing all suspicion on somebody

What do you think of yourself in this game?:
I have no idea what this quesiton means, tbh...
But I guess I picture myself as the more passive, well reasoned guy who doesn't jump to conclusions too quickly, but picks small things out through sound logic! :D
(Arrogant much!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.