Post a Random Fact About Yourself

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
1. If I'm not smiling, laughing or grinning the world is probably gonna end.
2. When I cry most of time i'm smiling-- even when nothing is funny and i'm actually upset-- wtf?
4. NEVER give me caffiene or energy drinks or sugar. NEVER. EVER. EVER.
and finally..
These three are true shit omfg.

I have weird OCD when walking. I can't step on any bricks or anyhing at aren't the full brick. Idek.
I've never left Australia. Though I've been to East Australia, South of WA and sorta... In the middle of the coast? Sorta?
Toiletprincess is my bbyg forever <3 ily bby. Keep playing pokemon when we walk to school. It's funny to listen to.
I hadn't broken/fractured and bone before this year (I'm 14). This year, I broke my arm and fracture my ankle.
I used to be a midget, I'm now taller than my mum, nearly taller than my brother.
I hate sose (social studies, society and environment, whatever you guys call it) with a passion.
lovedaice is my amazing Derp c: <3

Aaand that's enough for this sose session x3

EDIT: and ignore the typos, stupid iPad -_-

• Love
Reactions: Love

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
If I met myself from 3 years ago I would hate myself.

3 years ago me liked to talk to people and show off past moments (constantly), and got upset reaaaally easily and never really got frustrated at friends. I got to sleep very easily and woke up early.

current me can't talk to someone on skype or irl for more than 3 hours, gets more frustrated and annoyed then upset. I stay up til 2am because I can't get off the computer and wake up at times ranging from 8am-1pm. Really depends if I hear my alarm o clock or not xD

• Agree
Reactions: Love

Faliara

Reaction score
I became re-obsessed with Katekyo Hitman Reborn soon after Sword Art Online.

I have a loose tooth.

I could fill a book with thousands of drabbles just containing my thoughts, if I actually bothered.

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
I'm not a haxor, despite the beliefs of Willchill.
Also a big cricket fan/player in my town.
Also my actual real life nickname is Goody.

EDIT: Might get shunned for this, but I'm a call of duty player aswell. Just cause YOLO.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hmmm... There will be much more later but:

1. If I fall on my back, or someone/something hits my back, I will rarely feel the pain. However, there will be many points in time in which I will feel a deep pain in my lower lumbar region.
2. That said, I almost broke my back when I was younger.
3. I have a mild form of Dyslexia.
4. cooliorules is my everything <3

• Love
Reactions: cooliorules