The time has come.

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
First off before I get into the details of everything I would like to start off with a quote.

“I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it any way except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can. Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the future lives in a cloud, formidable from a distance.”
― Beryl Markham, West with the Night
(For me that quote is true and false)

(Beware this might be long)
I joined this community in late 2011 and started taking it seriously in early 2012 when my cousin Theodorre thought I should appeal for my ban on Lava survival... Actually thought is the wrong word how about forced xD One of the many reasons I am here today in this wonderful community is because of him when I first started playing on Blocktopia I got hooked I couldn't stop! At least I thought so in late 2012 I went inactive and came back to find one of my favourite servers was shutting down ;-; The reason I went inactive was because I found singleplayer survival and I slowly drifted away from multiplayer. I was then introduced into SMP which caught my interest I loved Survival so why not play on a server that is dedicated to it?

After sometime playing on JtE I made some awesome friends and did some awesome things like: Establishing a clan with Theodorre etc.
I finally got the courage and enough references to apply for Trusted, thankfully I was put on a Trial and successfully passed it.

I will never forget this community and the people here. One of the main reasons of why this was hard to decide is because I had the goal of becoming a Operator just like my role model: Theodorre. Ever since Theo achieved Operator that was something I wanted to achieve then I realised its not just about a title you have at the front of your name it's about taking charge and helping. Unfortunately at stage I am at with being Trusted I am afraid it will take time like it should, but now time is something I just do not have.
I have goals that I want to pursue in life career wise and health wise.

People that mean a lot:
( Sorry for no spoilers I'm on a Ipad and after all this time I forgot how t do them :D)

In no particular order

Johnnie: One of my first friends I made on Blocktopia! I'll never forget you bro you've helped me so much I can't thank you enough! You're a great director keep it up!

Superstein: Although I didn't know you for very long you helped me achieve my goal when I had my ups and downs you were there to help me. You were a great director. Thank you

Mikey: Although you may have pranked me many times and had me on but you are a great guy! You always gave me advice. Keep it up

Hypeburst: One of my greatest pals thank you for all the great times! Kiwi buddies for life!

Ansoro: Bye pal you are a great friend! Your just a great guy in general!

Hockeyfan: I wish you the best with your future!

JTE

Da_Jinks: One of my first references for Trusted, keep on keepin on Da Joinks! Pleasure staffing with you.

Ooglie: Well well well where to start, your a great guy Ooglie keep it up! :D (And dont worry I will hunt Theo down)

Crash: Honor staffing with you buddy keep up the great work.

Danni: Your a good guy Danni! Always there to talk to if someone needs help. Thank you

Biblius: You achieved so much and done great things! Long live Sancti

Zippywins: How could I have forgotten you Zippy?!? Your a great guy. I will remember all the great times we had on JtE and TS ( I still like Sheep)

DynastyOfBlocks: I'm sorry we had a rough start. Great staffing with you good luck!

RyanDodd: Thanks for all your help with Aotearoa! Me and Theo couldn't have done it without you.

Old_Man_Oak_63: Ahhh Old looks like your slapping days are over! XD Seriously good luck with Terra Aurum you an Earth have done great.

Shanebat1: One of the first residences of Aotearoa now the leader! I know you will do well.

LoveDaice: Again one of the first residences of Aotearoa, thank you. You will now rule Aotearoa along with Shane good luck!

All of the JTE staff! Thank you
I am sorry if I left anyone out you have all played a big part of my time in Blocktopia thank you.

Au revoir.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Shanebat1: One of the first residences of Aotearoa now the leader! I know you will do well.

LoveDaice: Again one of the first residences of Aotearoa, thank you. You will now rule Aotearoa along with Shane good luck!
Q.Q

Tommy. I never really got to be on with you. But it was such an honour to be taken under yours and Theo's wings. I feel honoured to be taking your place.

I hope you come back to visit :c

Best of luck.
Stay classy ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: French_Fries

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
I'm sorry that I suck at making statues, but I made this to build in Terra Aurum for the time you spent there. Thanks

It's supposed to be a Donkey XD...

• Thank You
Reactions: French_Fries

storm886

Reaction score
I am actually relieved that you didn't include me in your goodbye messages...... because I didn't notice this thread until today, lol quite embarrassing! Best of luck in life tommy and make a difference! I will always remember you.