[RotMG] Blocktopia Guild

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Araidian said:
Guild Members: [Minecraft name (RotMG name)]
Choclate_god (Choclate), Cheeseman21 (Cheesemang), Nottycat, BurnyBurn, NillbugWTW, raxo2222 (Araider), Sploorky, ROSEKILL, 63LittlePiggy63 (Pigguu), Aleeyana, Shande, arxx (JuicyJuice), 5genda (Xgenny), Sephhh, RaneofPane, TheFurion101 (DasFurion), Benrune (LimboCat), Jammy001 (The NOT OP JammyisOP), Digitalmez, Iguana (MORPHUMAXX), Torty (SirTorty), GoldenValley (GoldenVal), properu (Properyou), balloon98 (Iamballoon), Bonbonladen826 (Bonbon), Higan (Sp3ct3r_2k11's Brother), Veryhighup, AvantGarde, OmarSales, IncredibleNaki (NakiSEXY) , Bonfrie, Duffie, Kattzen, DarthLego5679 (DarthTNT), Eeveon.
Araidian, fixed it for you - you have swapped Minecraft and RotMG IGN's in several places!

• Useful
Reactions: lolcompendium

paceboys

Reaction score
Uhm. If you're gonna be gone that long, let Arai take charge and/or get another leader. You can't just abandon 49 people and tell them to manage without a head of guild until you come back, if you do. xl
Arai is incharge until i come back
ill be back sooner than a month.. i was just kinda angry that i died the time i wrote that. Actually, just forget i wrote that all together.