Kyliey Draws.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Haaiii! As the title says, this is about MY drawings. A bunch of other creative friends have already made their posts about this, and my art isn't seen as much. So I started this.

As you can probably tell from what I draw, I loooove drawing animals like cats, dogs, wolves, etc, but I am not good at that anymore. I'm currently focusing my work on Anime and Manga, which means the next time I do an animal I will not be as good.

Yes, I use a tablet for my digital art. I just use an ordinary pencil and eraser for my pictures on paper :3

DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY PICTURES UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION OF THE PICTURE, REQUESTED IT, OR IF THE PICTURE IS DEDICATED TO YOU.

My first animation.

Failish picture of Teen Gohan.

HOW THE HELL DID I DO THAT
*watches videos of a really good anime artist drawing* *starts doodling anime* *does a picture on paper* *Goes back to Photoshop Elements 9, draws the eyes, thinks its good* *does the hair, "HOLY CRAP"* *1 hours and 22 minutes after drawing, posts this*

Claire1018 , why did you even need a hood? You look just as good without it.
Duffie said:
DON'T FORGET THE BLUSHIES
ENDER KITTEH (Its actually my little black kitten, but when we got a photo of him, his eyes were all white, so we kinda call him that as a nickname. x3). I made this for my best friend thats leaving the country. ;n;
Trusted Buddys! :D
Claaaiiiiireeeee!

Time for my drawings from last year:
I call him StarBreeze.

[WARNING, it looks pretty gross to me, though it IS from Terraria]
From Terraria.

Scanner deeeeeerp

This is faaar overdue. I told xgen I'd make a hatsune miku for him if he drew me and I never actually draw one. xgen96.

Bahahaha. It quite literally took an hour to get that pose right. I also love how I did the berry bushes and the grass, it makes it seem more realistic for me. Also, the person in the thought bubble is Toiletprincess. Hint hint, look at the moon.
This is my second favorite picture. No, not because of the face. Look at her right hand. It looks like a hand, right? Yeah. That's why. I DREW A HAND WOOOOO
This one is my favorite due to obvious reasons.
Finished a manga picture of me and am working on something atm.
Soon to be more. ;)

iloveder_p

Reaction score
Nice!
I got an idea.
You should make a picture of the whole Skottish Kilt SMP crew.
You, me, claire, ragetastic, scotty, hoog, darkkiller, frosty, etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: RaizzanX