Kyliey Draws.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
My god, such timely efficiency.

I will never draw as well, and as quick, as you are. Especially with THAT detail. :<

Of course, that means I'm saying your drawings are still awesome.
I sorta did DarkHender's picture 3 months and 2 days late.

whoops.
Yes but Sploorky only asked a couple days before.

LavaSurviver

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Kylieanna Do you take requests? If so, then I've got a job for you...
Hmmm?
So do you know SkyDoesMinecraft or HuskyMudkipperz or any of those peeps? They all have these really cool profile pictures
and I am requesting one like that. To access my skin, search "LavaSurviver" (make sure to include caps) on www.minershoes.com. My signature thing is my glasses, and I really appreciate this :)
Thanks, LavaSurviver

LavaSurviver

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Haaiii! As the title says, this is about MY drawings. A bunch of other creative friends have already made their posts about this, and my art isn't seen as much. So I started this.

As you can probably tell from what I draw, I loooove drawing animals like cats, dogs, wolves, etc, but I am not good at that anymore. I'm currently focusing my work on Anime and Manga, which means the next time I do an animal I will not be as good.

Yes, I use a tablet for my digital art. I just use an ordinary pencil and eraser for my pictures on paper :3

DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY PICTURES UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION OF THE PICTURE, REQUESTED IT, OR IF THE PICTURE IS DEDICATED TO YOU.

My first animation.

Failish picture of Teen Gohan.

HOW THE HELL DID I DO THAT
*watches videos of a really good anime artist drawing* *starts doodling anime* *does a picture on paper* *Goes back to Photoshop Elements 9, draws the eyes, thinks its good* *does the hair, "HOLY CRAP"* *1 hours and 22 minutes after drawing, posts this*

Claire1018 , why did you even need a hood? You look just as good without it.
Duffie said:
DON'T FORGET THE BLUSHIES
ENDER KITTEH (Its actually my little black kitten, but when we got a photo of him, his eyes were all white, so we kinda call him that as a nickname. x3). I made this for my best friend thats leaving the country. ;n;
Trusted Buddys! :D
Claaaiiiiireeeee!

Time for my drawings from last year:
I call him StarBreeze.

[WARNING, it looks pretty gross to me, though it IS from Terraria]
From Terraria.

Scanner deeeeeerp

This is faaar overdue. I told xgen I'd make a hatsune miku for him if he drew me and I never actually draw one. xgen96.

Bahahaha. It quite literally took an hour to get that pose right. I also love how I did the berry bushes and the grass, it makes it seem more realistic for me. Also, the person in the thought bubble is Toiletprincess. Hint hint, look at the moon.
This is my second favorite picture. No, not because of the face. Look at her right hand. It looks like a hand, right? Yeah. That's why. I DREW A HAND WOOOOO
This one is my favorite due to obvious reasons.
Finished a manga picture of me and am working on something atm.
Soon to be more. ;)
What app do you use for these?

• Thank You
Reactions: RaizzanX

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I use a pencil, an eraser, a piece of paper, some color pencils, maybe some charcoal coloring pencils, and sometimes my copic colors.

I use my iPad to take pictures :3, just the normal camera

OH, if you mean my digital art, I mainly use Paint Tool Sai :D

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
H-Hey Kylie.
You know, since I live under your bed.
I could easily eat your cat.
So, I'm asking
For your cat's sake.
POST YOUR RECENT PICTURES
You have tons you haven't posted, and they're AMAZING!