Other So long, and thanks for all the fish

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Will you stay here?
I wonder though- will you still be stalking this forum at times?
I do not plan to be totally gone, don't worry. I'll continue to stick my nose into things that don't concern me, as I have always done.
So I'm not going to lie when I say that you leaving makes me feel downhearted
Don't feel down, but celebrate the good memories :)
I think it's only right if this is what you go out to.
Oh wow I had almost forgotten about that - thanks for reminding me, the best video ever in ever!
All the best, even though you are the best.
And the exactly same to you, forever and ever. Thanks for the message <3

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Thank you GmK! They were indeed fun times we had.

They won't be forgotten; nor will all the time you have freely given to the community and its servers.

I will always remember you as the one who could make anything happen... and your immortal words "How do I craft a sword?" after something like 3 years in Minecraft! :p

All the best - Take care dude!

• Thank You
Reactions: GmK

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
It's actually been very hard for me to think of what to say. Whenever called upon, you've been there to fix it. It didn't matter if it was servers, forums, or just plain people - you were always up for a challenge. Not only that, but you did so with a smile on your face - I'm sure many can agree that a GmK-rage has been an extremely rare sighting. Working with someone with such a friendly face, enthusiastic attitude, and vast knowledge base has been nothing short of an honour, so thank you. I have no doubt that that will (continue) to take you far.

Here's wishing you a happy, long, and eventful life, GmK!

PS. If you ever feel like a nice bit of drama, you know where to find us.

• Thank You
Reactions: GmK and Jivvi

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Wow, I almost can't believe it. I can't even recall a time where you weren't a huge part of this community; you've honestly been such a huge influence on me, both in this community and outside. I'm glad you're sticking around though. Best endeavors in life, Kake-master.

• Thank You

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
It's funny.

I remember the day we gave you the title ASSHAT. We were all sitting in the HA+ channel giggling like idiots amongst ourselves over how clever we all though we were. The best part about it was that Deadl0ck just called you the "official ASSHAT" and the acronym worked itself out.

At the risk of writing a long, drawn-out post, I'll try to keep it short: From the server shenanigans to the community silliness, I had a glorious time working with you. No matter where life takes you, keep on being awesome.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'll probably sound like a broken record here, but honestly I'm shocked. I haven't said anything until now because I don't know what to say.

to many of us you appeared to be a pillar of the community and althought we don't necessarily know everything that happens behind the scenes it's obvious that you put a lot of work in.

You're a legend amongst our mafia players and I can't imagine not seeing you in games or playing games you host. I hope you'll stick around and at least play or host a round every so often?

I wish you luck in the future and I hope you remember that in order to fly, all one must do is simply miss the ground.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Oh man I'm a bit late on this... But thank you so much GMK. I have always been inspired by your dedication to the servers and your awesome asshat stuff. Keep being awesome!! <3

Last edited:
  • Thank You