myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
does anyone here like mushrooms
i mean, seriously, blegh
also... tim, what's up with the pizza? pepperoni's fine, right?
Depends, are you eating straight up mushrooms? I will agree mushrooms are disgusting on their own, but make a delicious pizza topping. I also enjoy eating those stuffed mushroom caps appetizers you sometimes see. Really, it depends how they are served.

Chips

Reaction score
do you eat chips?
i am a comedic genius
Yes. I'll eat any type of chips. Tortilla, ranch, barbecue, sour cream, pita, anything.

I'm honestly surprised with the amount of people that hate seafood in general. Like, why? Like me, I can eat any type of seafood. Lobster, crab, fish, raw fish, oyster, clams, mussels, octopus, shrimp, fucking anything. I've eaten shark too.
To add on, for some reason, I HATE salads. Like, even with meat and dressing on it. I don't like the bland/abundance of leafy greens in one place.

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Seafood for me is a no because, at least in my perspective, it generally just tastes like slimy, weird versions of meat I'd otherwise enjoy. Shrimps okay because shrimp just acquires the taste of whatever you put it in.

Vatowski

Reaction score
dude you eat poutine every day what do you think french fries are made of
Yes deep fried french fries with a shit load of salt with a BBQ sauce and cheese makes potatoes somewhat eatable. But baked potatoes or just potatoes that aren't deep fried are just disgusting in general.

Also yes I totally eat poutine everyday (once a month)

Cloudy

Reaction score
ya'll are pussies for being picky eaters. I've always eaten almost any food I put my thought to.

For Example, today I decided I wanted to see how good Oreos would be if I dipped them in Queso:

As it turned out, it was pretty good, so I decided to have more:

After about a sleeve and a half of Nacho Oreos, I got thirsty and I needed milk. Then I thought, "why not combine what I'm doing for maximum efficiency?"

(sorry for the quality on this last one, I couldn't get it to focus on the Oreo)

It was not the best thing I ever had, but I would rate it a solid 7/10
Was that Queso microwaved.