Picky Eaters

Y

YouWould

Someone said my name?

My taste in foods is like my taste in music: I'll eat the same food I always do and if someone puts something I haven't tried on my plate I'll taste it (and, more likely than not, not eat it again.) I'm with Hunter on the mushrooms, though.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo and Love

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fish sticks. *shivers*
I don't like pork very much either. Except bacon.
Tastes like bacon. Smells like bacon. Looks like bacon. MUST BE PIG FAT

Chips

Reaction score
I love mushrooms.
Sadly, I'm weird, I can't eat any meat with even the slightest bit of fat, or something that imitates fat. Like the side of an extremely lean steak? Fuck that, I can't eat that shit. Tendons? Nope, can't eat it. And it's just because my taste doesn't like it. It's so painful, watching people eat full pork chops or something while I can only eat small portions. Even if there's too much fat in salami. I don't know whyyyyyyy

• Agree
Reactions: Love and _JulZ_

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Peanuts and Marshmallows.
I don't suffer from any allergies but I can't stand the taste of peanuts. I hate the remnants left over in your teeth when you've chewed on them.
Marshmallows are squishy puffs of diabetes. I've never liked the soft texture of marshmallows.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I love mushrooms.
Sadly, I'm weird, I can't eat any meat with even the slightest bit of fat, or something that imitates fat. Like the side of an extremely lean steak? Fuck that, I can't eat that shit. Tendons? Nope, can't eat it. And it's just because my taste doesn't like it. It's so painful, watching people eat full pork chops or something while I can only eat small portions. Even if there's too much fat in salami. I don't know whyyyyyyy
do you eat chips?
i am a comedic genius

• Haha
Reactions: cooliorules

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
I really love spicy food, mushrooms, olives and seafood, so I guess everyone hates me. Probably to do with where I live, near the sea.

I hate bell peppers, eggplants and cherry tomatoes though. Fuck them. Cheese as well, especially the gooey sticky type that you dip in your fries. I can tolerate bell peppers and cheese on my pizza but anything else I'll chuck it into the bin faster than the blink of an eye.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I'm fussy as all hell

No seafood, like, ever
Hardly any meat
Most veggies I don't eat
No international dishes (mostly Chinese due to allergies, but others as well can make me sick)
Nothing spicy
So just about everything. I don't think my diet exists, honestly.

Needless to say, I take vitamin supplements

JtTorso

Reaction score
I won't eat mushrooms, onions (Unless they are finely diced or chives), most peppers (I like jalapenos finely ground or diced in foods), olives, cooked fruits, most cooked vegetables (Carrots and potatoes and stuff are cool), and I love food. I also love most seafood but I hate it deep fried (fish and chips, deep fried calamari, deep fried scallops, etc).

I dislike ordering foods and asking for these things to be removed as I feel it removes from how the meal was originally intended to be, so I try to only order foods without those things.