literally no one can be that dense
he actually appeared to put stock in inf's garbage third party claim

after he'd already reached the majority, then he finally frigging votes
Appolagies, next time I will put sarcasm behind my jokes so you guys get it

I read back and I noticed I already voted

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
My thoughts? Well if I were mafia I would not have voted Infected (or if you want to look townie but lets act as no mafia voted on infected)
This would make the following people "innocent"
Hunter
Enderfive
Aqua
Mariosatr
Mastersten
Ltin
Oak (RIP Maven)
Ooglie
Then you got Kalliee, infected voted kallie as a policy vote to clear inactive players, this would probably mean that kalliee isnt mafia (again it could be a tactic to not look suspected but again lets act as Kalliee is innocent)
so Kalliee wouldn't be scum either.
Leaving the following:
Mulbery
Kalliee
CaffeinatedKitty
Jolteon42
Runemen
Notty

So my best guess would be that 2 of the last 6 would be scum and maybe 1 3p but this would be in an ideal situation were we have naïve mafia that dont vote eachother.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Probably if I went back 20 pages and read all messages from there, I would probably be able to narrow the 6 down even more but for now I will leave that to the experienced players xP

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
notty would probably be mafia
Yeah probabily. I mean I am so dead after defending Inf so much. I just really found the argument against him quite stupid. Then again... he was mafia. And if it works it aint stupid right?

Also what are the odds of you being the gadget, and when almost getting lynched you stick to the plan you guys made night 1 and throw Inf under the bus since he's papparazzi and then the gadget wouldn't be lynched. It's extremely unlikely and I'm going to believe that your civ claim is true but the thought just popped into my head during the night.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hunter

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hunter – Runemen4 (1/8)
Infected_alien8_ – Hunter Enderfive Aqua Mariosatr Mastersten Ltin Oak Ooglie (RIP/8)
Aqua - Nottykitten (1/8)
Kallie - Infected_alien8_ (1/8)
Not Voting – Mulbery Kalliee CaffeinatedKitty Jolteon42 (4/15)
people who voted inf:
  • Hunter: pro scumhunter
  • Enderfive: probs inno, jeez, look at all the effort he went through
  • Aqua: also probs inno for same reason but I'm iffy on this
  • Mario: voted the other dude at the last minute to break a tie
  • Mastersten: tbh he's scummy to me
  • Ltin: same as mastersten but no one has cc'd him sooooooo he's probs inno by default.
  • Oak: the cop he fucking died rip in inno
  • Ooglie: tbh i don't have a good read on 'im but other peeps think he's scummy I guess
Other:
  • runeman: meh
  • notty: voted aqua for some reason and blah blah i think they're likely scum
  • mulbery/kalliee/caff: idk tbh
  • jolt: made the wrong choice and tried to off me :(

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
notty: voted aqua for some reason and blah blah i think they're likely scum
Well I wanted to vote someone and not be useless not voting. I didn't want to vote Inf since I didn't like the argument against him at all, and I started to believe your story of being civ so I didn't want to keep my vote on you either. Which led me to vote Aqua since he's a bit sketchy in my opinion.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So aqua and ender both did really well in creating and presenting an argument supporting a vote against Infected and I agree with it, but there are a few other things that I noticed that I feel are important to out today.

First off I'd like to point out Notty's defence of Infected right after ender's post, this post here http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/lets-not-explode-day-one-party-hard.19474/page-22#post-377606

Now, notty argues in this post that hunter switched to infected as he was the easiest to start a bandwagon on but instead of voting for hunter as you would assume for someone who just implied that he created a bandwagon on infected to save his own hide, he instead votes for aqua with no real reasoning. This to me feels like a scum post, he took only a piece of ender's argument and countered that instead of trying to argue the whole of his logic, then voted aqua to try and get people to turn their attention elsewhere.

Jolteon also made a similar post which basically addressed the same thing as Notty http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/lets-not-explode-day-one-party-hard.19474/page-22#post-377605

Jolteon points out that the Civ's main goal is to survive and leaves it at that. He doesn't vote anyone in this but he doesn't really address the major points in ender's post, he just unvotes on the next page and then doesn't contribute anything further.

And its that which bothers me, neither of them really go out of their way to address the big points that ender has made or even aqua really they just sort of prod at them trying to poke attention away elsewhere, it all in all feels really scummy to me and I think if Infected does flip scum we should be weary of them in the days to come.

That being said,

#vote Infected_alien8_
reread the entire thread and found stuff that could be overlooked easily

still believe notty and mastersten are scum but had a lil suspicion on jolt too, mr maven has a decent argument against both notty and jolt

#vote nottykitten

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The reason I didn't contribute further is because Ender's post actually made a lot of sense but I still didn't believe Hunter was not mafia so I was extremely confused on who to vote. I don't really see how I tried to pull attention elsewhere as well.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Came back from work to see that I am now at the moment high suspect because I made jokes that are 'very' scummy? Alright I just start from top down, throw questions so I can atleast defend myself and explain my actions?
That's way too big of an assumption to make.
this would be in an ideal situation were we have naïve mafia that dont vote eachother.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
is it possible that oak investigated notty N1 but since jivvi said maven got result early by accident (and this may have had an effect) he was trying to get a possible wagon on notty going (iirc oak's first post or relatively first post was voting notty) + notty is a reasonable maven target for N1 along with ender or hunter since good players

but that is somewhat far-fetched logic