let's not explode [day 5 - GAME OVER (MAFIA WIN)]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK FINE OK FINE OK FINE

YOU GUYS ARE SOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I TRIED, BELIEVE ME, I TRIED TO STOP YOU GUYS FROM MAKING ME CLAIM BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN AND NOW IT'S TOO LATE

I'M THE SURGEON

JUST LYNCH ME

I HAVE LOST ALLLL HOPE

I WENT TO THE EXTENT OF CLAIMING TWO DIFFERENT ROLES, TWO, I MADE UP A WHOLE FREAKING THIRD PARTY ROLE JUST SO I DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS AND I AM DYING WITH LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW LOOOL JUST KILL ME, IM DEAD ANYWAY

GL GG BEST DAY 10/10 I AM SO DONE LOL

IM SORRY IF I REALLY WAS SUCH A BAD SURGEON THAT I AM REALLY THAT SUSPICIOUS LOL

ADIOS, WAS FUN O/

mod edit this was after the hammer btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK FINE OK FINE OK FINE

YOU GUYS ARE SOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I TRIED, BELIEVE ME, I TRIED TO STOP YOU GUYS FROM MAKING ME CLAIM BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN AND NOW IT'S TOO LATE

I'M THE SURGEON

JUST LYNCH ME

I HAVE LOST ALLLL HOPE

I WENT TO THE EXTENT OF CLAIMING TWO DIFFERENT ROLES, TWO, I MADE UP A WHOLE FREAKING THIRD PARTY ROLE JUST SO I DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS AND I AM DYING WITH LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW LOOOL JUST KILL ME, IM DEAD ANYWAY

GL GG BEST DAY 10/10 I AM SO DONE LOL

IM SORRY IF I REALLY WAS SUCH A BAD SURGEON THAT I AM REALLY THAT SUSPICIOUS LOL

ADIOS, WAS FUN O/

Well since me hunter and ender are probalby gonna be night killed soon, over the next few nights, I say this:
OVER THE NEXT FFEW DAYS:
VOTE NOTTY
VOTE LTIN
AND VOTE OOG
AND VOTE RUNE
KTHNXBAI

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
why the fuck would you make up a third party role before claiming surgeon
fuck this (if I didnt vote him yet)
#Vote BandlerChing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
#Vote BandlerChing
BECAUSE NOW IM USELESS LOL

THE MAFIA WILL GADGET ME AND EVERYONE WILL DIE AND IF THEY DONT GADGET ME IM GOING TO BE NIGHT KILLED ANYWAY

I TRIED BUT OHWELL, THIS WAS FUN LOL,

SUSPICION ON RUNEMAN IDK WHY JUST DO IT

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A SUDDEN HAPPENING

After a really (really really) long and convoluted day, the town decided to lynch HUNTER and INFECTED_ALIEN8_, even though it's entirely unreasonable to kill more than one potentially innocent person on any given day. As a result, the town decided to argue on into the evening, resulting in the lynching of INFECTED_ALIEN8_, fortunately for HUNTER, who lives on to infuriate people another day. Rejoice!

INFECTED_ALIEN8_, the PAPARAZZI was lynched!!

it's night 1 now. send in your actions n stuff.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
fuck i've realised that i accidentally gave the maven their report on the night of the investigation instead of the following night and it will have factored into their reasoning today. really really sorry about that, idk what to do about it because fucking with the game even more as it's in progress sounds like it'd make stuff worse. pls be gentle.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The one where people want to see the final vote count so here it is:
Hunter – Runemen4 (1/8)
Infected_alien8_ – Hunter Enderfive Aqua Mariosatr Mastersten Ltin Oak Ooglie (RIP/8)
Aqua - Nottykitten (1/8)
Kallie - Infected_alien8_ (1/8)
Not Voting – Mulbery Kalliee CaffeinatedKitty Jolteon42 (4/15)

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Policy vote on aqua so we can give inffy more time?
literally no one can be that dense
he actually appeared to put stock in inf's garbage third party claim
#Vote BandlerChing
after he'd already reached the majority, then he finally frigging votes