Homestuck

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
ok the remainder of this update was cute though that may be because of the music
Either way looks like we have god tier Feferi and Eridan? Looked a little like they had the 'dead' eyes though and I'm too tired to rewatch and see

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok the remainder of this update was cute though that may be because of the music
Either way looks like we have god tier Feferi and Eridan? Looked a little like they had the 'dead' eyes though and I'm too tired to rewatch and see
that was a callback to when bubble fef was healing the mayor forever ago

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Shmid

Reaction score
what the buttfluff just happened did vriska never die and then go on to influence the entire story on from her death did act 6 happen completely differently from what we read are gonna have an act 6 2 or something i think this comic is finally starting to confuse me

Does this mean that (S)Game Over never happened somehow? :D

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
ffffuuuuu I knew I recognized it I think I listened to it while roaming YouTube and that was the art
I didn't notice where the sword was until I looked in the comments though but AGH *clutches heart because feels*
Also yes John stopped Terezi from killing Vriska which means that a lot is going to be different this time around
and yeah watching Dave and Karkat interact was great

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
http://www.reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/34bxgx/introducing_calscript_the_only_programming/
HAA HAA HAA HEE HOO <- put a 1 on the stack
HOO HAA HAA HAA HEE HAA HAA HAA HAA HEE HEE HOO <- set a label
HAA HOO HAA <- duplicate top stack item
HEE HOO HAA HEE <- output current value
HAA HAA HAA HEE HAA HEE HAA HOO <- put 10 (newline) on stack
HEE HOO HAA HAA <- print it
HAA HAA HAA HEE HOO <- put another one on the stack
HEE HAA HAA HAA <- add numbers
HAA HOO HAA <- duplicate again for testing
HAA HAA HAA HEE HAA HEE HEE HOO <- put 11 on stack
HEE HAA HAA HEE <- subtract
HOO HEE HAA HAA HEE HAA HAA HAA HEE HAA HEE HOO <-jump to end if zero
HOO HAA HOO HAA HEE HAA HAA HAA HAA HEE HEE HOO <- jump to start
HOO HAA HAA HAA HEE HAA HAA HAA HEE HAA HEE HOO <- set a label at the end
HAA HOO HOO <- delete the remaining value in the stack
HOO HOO HOO <- end the program
HAAHAAHAAHEEHAAHAAHEEHAAHAAHAAHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEHAAHAAHEEHAAHEEHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEHAAHEEHEEHAAHAAHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEHAAHEEHEEHAAHAAHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEHAAHEEHEEHEEHEEHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHAAHEEHEEHAAHAAHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEHEEHAAHEEHEEHEEHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEHAAHEEHEEHEEHEEHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEHEEHAAHAAHEEHAAHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEHAAHEEHEEHAAHAAHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEHAAHAAHEEHAAHAAHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHOOHEEHOOHAAHAAHOOHOOHOO

Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
KARKAT: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.
KARKAT: I RETREAT TO MY SAFE PLACE, AND YET THE WORDS. THE STUPID FUCKING PRATTLE JOCKEYING LIKE ROWDY BARNBEASTS UP AGAINST THE PARTITIONS OF GOOD FUCKING SENSE AND THE MOST BASIC OF PERSONAL BOUNDARIES.
KARKAT: THE GOD DAMNED BLITHER OF TACTLESS NINCOMPOOPS, HOW IT CONTINUES TO HAUNT MY WRETCHED EARS. THE WORDS SPILL OVER THE SIDE OF THIS ENCHANTED METAL FROG DISCUS, LIKE A BABBLING SPRING IN A MYTHICAL FOREST GOVERNED BY A GUILD OF GOSSIP-HUNGRY LOBOTOMY HOBBITS. THIS DELUGE OF WORDS, LEAKED FROM THE INCONTINENT CREVICES OF TWO BRAINLESS GUSHING YAMMERTWATS, IT OVERFLOWETH, OH HOW IT OVERFLOWETH, SOGGING MY GRAY, PRACTICAL PAIR OF PANTS, THE LEGGINGS OF A SIMPLE MAN. A HUMBLE MAN. IT THEN CONTINUES ITS DOWNWARD TRICKLE, DOUSING MY UNREMARKABLE SHIRT, THE SERVICEABLE GARMENT OF YOUR AVERAGE ALTERNIAN "JOE", CHILLING THE FRAIL TORSO BENEATH, A PATHETIC DUFFEL OF MEAT WRACKED WITH HEAVY SOBS, SOBS CAUSED BY WORDS, WORDS WHICH CONTINUE TO DRIP. AND SLEUCE. AND SPILL. THREATENING TO DROWN ME. PLEDGING TO. PROMISING! AND YET I WILL NOT DROWN. WHY WON'T I DROWN? PLEASE LET ME DROWN. LET ME DROWN SO THE WORDS WILL BE NO MORE!
JOHN: dave, i'm pretty sure we're making karkat uncomfortable now.

• Agree
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty