Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OH WAIT JUST REMEMBERED
are any of you nerds in an inn cause i am not
inns don't usually happen until nightfall though

and this
For those asking: Day 0 is short both because nothing ever happens but flagrant shitposting, and I want to actually start the game.
was pretty much what i figured

oh well, in order to have my vote on an actual fos (the smallest fos ever, but still) by the time the day ends,

unvote
vote Naoh

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
You rate me confusing yet I did the exact same thing as you did. Idk maybe im being too picky and unreasonable but I just feel like voting no lynch before the end of the day is scummy and limiting the conversation, especially when voting with no reasoning whatsoever.
okay whatever, but two people voted no lynch too.
unvote

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
You rate me confusing yet I did the exact same thing as you did. Idk maybe im being too picky and unreasonable but I just feel like voting no lynch before the end of the day is scummy and limiting the conversation, especially when voting with no reasoning whatsoever.
Wasn't directed toward me, but I'll reply to it as if you're talking to the people voting no-lynch as a whole.

For one, there's really nothing to talk about on Day 0-- Hence the amount of "shitposting," consisting of almost the entirety of the day. If one were to vote no-lynch on Day 0, they simply don't want to take the Russian Roulette gamble of not knowing anything about anyone, even more so in a closed game such as this. Our odds are entirely random, (or a division of 22, the player-count, if you want to be technical,) and do not give much hope to townsfolk, who do not wish to vote off their own kin.

The reason for my no-lynch, personally, is due to this. Typically, it's after Night 1 that we may get some evidence, albeit very little.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
but naoh has more going for him than you...?
You see, that's where I'm confused.

Here's a list of everything Noah has stated this game, along with the quotes he has replied to:

As always, I'm pushing for a no-lynch on day 0, because I'd like to avoid someone innocent dying, especially right off the bat. I mean, there's always a chance we'd hit Mafia, but that's just it- a chance.

Vote no-lynch
As always, I'm pushing for a no-lynch on day 0, because I'd like to avoid someone innocent dying, especially right off the bat. I mean, there's always a chance we'd hit Mafia, but that's just it- a chance.

Vote no-lynch
Yeah waaaaay too quick.

unvote
vote Naoh
I'm trying to get my opinion out there because I'm not sure how active I'll be able to be during this game. Speaking of quick, you certainly seemed ready to jump on me just for being passive. I'm keeping an eye on you, because like GmK, you just have a habit of being scum.
actually notty's been townsided in most games as far as i remember

gmk is literally autmatically scum though, no arguments there
You're right, I think I'm thinking of someone else. But yeah, GmK is autoscum.
This kills me. I don't believe you didn't think this through. I'm tempted to vote you now because it looks like your trying to kill our little chance to scumhunt. Scum hunting means looking for suspicious activity without necessarily lynching that person yet. But why kill off the chance to read other players? The 24 hour day already makes it unlikely anyone will be lynched to begin with.

to me it looks like you're scum just trying to pass the day, and not a townie thinking through the best interests of the town.
I can see what you're talking about, I'm just trying to avoid an innocent death. No one has seemed truly suspicious at this time, so I'd just feel bad if we voted off a townie. Anyway, just my two bits. As for trying to avoid the rest of the day, I've got a bunch of classes I'm starting tomorrow, so I'm trying to get my opinion on the table before I'm inactive for the rest of the day.
How can he have more of an FoS than anyone else that has voted no-lynch? He's brought up the same points as I have, only with a notice of inactivity.

Sure, he's agreed with Notty about GmK being autoscum, but that's usually a normal thing, because GmK is autoscum.

If anything, I'd point toward Nottykitten, 77thShad, myusername22... And maybe even you, Enderfive.

But... This is Day 0. Lots of random and mindless posting is going on, including votes that can mean absolutely nothing, due to people just messing around; Anything is still possible, and anyone can still be anything.

In conclusion, Noah really doesn't have anything going for him than me, or heck, anything going for him at all.

• Thank You
Reactions: Naoh and JKangaroo

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Wasn't directed toward me, but I'll reply to it as if you're talking to the people voting no-lynch as a whole.

For one, there's really nothing to talk about on Day 0-- Hence the amount of "shitposting," consisting of almost the entirety of the day. If one were to vote no-lynch on Day 0, they simply don't want to take the Russian Roulette gamble of not knowing anything about anyone, even more so in a closed game such as this. Our odds are entirely random, (or a division of 22, the player-count, if you want to be technical,) and do not give much hope to townsfolk, who do not wish to vote off their own kin.

The reason for my no-lynch, personally, is due to this. Typically, it's after Night 1 that we may get some evidence, albeit very little.
You see, that's where I'm confused.

Here's a list of everything Noah has stated this game, along with the quotes he has replied to:

How can he have more of an FoS than anyone else that has voted no-lynch? He's brought up the same points as I have, only with a notice of inactivity.

Sure, he's agreed with Notty about GmK being autoscum, but that's usually a normal thing, because GmK is autoscum.

If anything, I'd point toward Nottykitten, 77thShad, myusername22... And maybe even you, Enderfive.

But... This is Day 0. Lots of random and mindless posting is going on, including votes that can mean absolutely nothing, due to people just messing around; Anything is still possible, and anyone can still be anything.

In conclusion, Noah really doesn't have anything going for him than me, or heck, anything going for him at all.
naoh and you both listed different reasoning. you agreed mainly on the point that you didn't want an innocent dying in a random lynch, but i dont view that as relevant because i doubt the towns going to lynch anyone today anyway. my problem is with the fact that you guys are just saying 'nah i dont know who it is, lets just give up reading people' instead of scumhunting. the reason you're not suspicious is because you argued that this day doesnt have a lot of information. because of this, i'm going to assume you dont read roles well, but in that case why not let others try to get an idea of who is probably scum and who isnt? thats a huge part of how the game is supposed to work, and without it a lot of us are in the dark d1.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

erik5456

Reaction score
OH WAIT JUST REMEMBERED
are any of you nerds in an inn cause i am not
This really stands out to me. The reason being is that this seems like such an oddly specific question to be asking especially oriented towards us as the players. I mean for an inexperienced player to be asking if anyone is in an inn day 0 seems ok but for someone who has quite a bit of experience like you hunter? Someone who would most definitely know inns aren't active till the night? Seems off to be honest. It kinda seems to me as if you may have a role that works with inns or some sort of meetings. Then again that's just my 2 cents and I'm a crazy person maybe just trying to over analyze data. For now though in off to school and will actually get a lil serious with day 0
Unvote

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The only thing Naoh had more against him in my opinion was that he seemed to be a bit more pushy with no lynch than you. Which was the reason I voted him, not you. Of course, you're up to par with him now, so yes, now there really is no difference between voting him and voting you in my eyes.

I've explained my almost non-existent FoS to you, explain yours to us, now.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
The only thing Naoh had more against him in my opinion was that he seemed to be a bit more pushy with no lynch than you. Which was the reason I voted him, not you. Of course, you're up to par with him now, so yes, now there really is no difference between voting him and voting you in my eyes.

I've explained my almost non-existent FoS to you, explain yours to us, now.
Because I don't believe Noah to be evil. He's just voting no-lynch, early on in Day 0, as I would have done.

I find a no-lynch to be a very reasonable vote on Day 0, and anyone who thinks otherwise and votes against the person voting for no-lynch feels a bit more evil to me... Just not enough to vote against them, as I know how Day 0 can be.

In full, my FoS on you guys is due to your vote on Noah, simply because he no-lynch'd early in Day 0, which I would have done if I wasn't asleep at the time.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Because I don't believe Noah to be evil. He's just voting no-lynch, early on in Day 0, as I would have done.

I find a no-lynch to be a very reasonable vote on Day 0, and anyone who thinks otherwise and votes against the person voting for no-lynch feels a bit more evil to me... Just not enough to vote against them, as I know how Day 0 can be.

In full, my FoS on you guys is due to your vote on Noah, simply because he no-lynch'd early in Day 0, which I would have done if I wasn't asleep at the time.
Oh, and to add onto this:

naoh and you both listed different reasoning. you agreed mainly on the point that you didn't want an innocent dying in a random lynch, but i dont view that as relevant because i doubt the towns going to lynch anyone today anyway. my problem is with the fact that you guys are just saying 'nah i dont know who it is, lets just give up reading people' instead of scumhunting. the reason you're not suspicious is because you argued that this day doesnt have a lot of information. because of this, i'm going to assume you dont read roles well, but in that case why not let others try to get an idea of who is probably scum and who isnt? thats a huge part of how the game is supposed to work, and without it a lot of us are in the dark d1.
Yes, I did argue that this day doesn't have a lot of information, but assuming I don't read roles very well is definitely not my cause for rushing Day 0.

I honestly believe that Day 0 has always been full of complete and utter randomness, only silly votes and random "shitposting" all over it. I view Day 0 as highly unreasonable, at least with the Mafia games taking place within this community. There are very few people making reasonable posts, and there never is really anything to go by.

Sure, most people are clueless even after Night 1 occurs, but at least the game actually starts by then, and we have a couple of night actions, proclamations, and predictions to actually talk about... But, on Day 0, all we have to go by is that everyone's throwing votes around because they know there's nothing to base anything on--- And when they do find something to base it on, it's either a joke vote, or a vote against people no-lynching on Day 0.

Yes, Day 0 will most likely end in a no-lynch, but Day 0 will also be filled with absolutely no useful information.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This really stands out to me. The reason being is that this seems like such an oddly specific question to be asking especially oriented towards us as the players. I mean for an inexperienced player to be asking if anyone is in an inn day 0 seems ok but for someone who has quite a bit of experience like you hunter? Someone who would most definitely know inns aren't active till the night? Seems off to be honest. It kinda seems to me as if you may have a role that works with inns or some sort of meetings. Then again that's just my 2 cents and I'm a crazy person maybe just trying to over analyze data. For now though in off to school and will actually get a lil serious with day 0
Unvote
there were day inns in masquerade actually
i should know, i was there
pesky seamen best inn 77thShad

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
but I don't think we have day inns this game, and honestly hypothetical inn discussion is moot if they only show up at night considering the short length of d0

Duffie I'm inclined to agree about myu but what about the others?

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
but I don't think we have day inns this game, and honestly hypothetical inn discussion is moot if they only show up at night considering the short length of d0

I mainly poked all of them, simply because they either voted or debated against Noah for voting no-lynch.

Notty is always debatable, but she was the first to vote against Noah, simply because his vote was too quick. She did say she'd have voted for me if I was first, anyhow. :p

77thShad claims that voting for no-lynch, moreso early on, is considered scummy to him. While that may be true on any other day, I believe it to not matter so much in Day 0.

Myuser states the same thing as 77th, but in a bit more detail. He also doesn't vote, which is fine, but I still poked him for being against Noah.

And pretty much the same with Ender, but on a lesser scale.

While they may be FoS' of mine, it's rather small due to it being Day 0. They all claim that speeding up Day 0 is against what the Goodies would want, but I personally believe Day 0 to be unimportant, due to the extreme lack of information and extreme height of "shitposting."

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

at first i thought you were fishing, but I'm unsure why you keep pushing on me. I really have no way to know what you're trying to say, so if you're trying to make a statement why not just say it?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
While they may be FoS' of mine, it's rather small due to it being Day 0. They all claim that speeding up Day 0 is against what the Goodies would want, but I personally believe Day 0 to be unimportant, due to the extreme lack of information and extreme height of "shitposting."
day 0 always starts with shitposting, in the end it usually goes serious in my experience

case in point: this discussion

no lynch on d0 negates the headstart that the town is given with it, minimizes chances of scumhunting and is beneficial to scum, math-wise

i'm not gonna argue long about a d0 lynch because this day is too short for it to happen, but you guys need to meta more