Русская мафия! [Complete]

erik5456

Reaction score
Biggest FOS on jolt. Same is such a scummy and shady thing to say. I'm gonna need to ask you to answer these questions:
Are you actually a jolteon?
What is the superior race:humans or jolteons?

(Tbh I don't feel like there's much we can do on day 0 except for some hit and misses. Besides no one wants to be the first guy to die especially not during the day. I'm not saying I agree with a no-lynch or am gonna vote for it but I dont have a huge problem with it. While were waiting for everyone to post that they're here basically I say we have some fun with theme :p)

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
As always, I'm pushing for a no-lynch on day 0, because I'd like to avoid someone innocent dying, especially right off the bat. I mean, there's always a chance we'd hit Mafia, but that's just it- a chance.

Vote no-lynch
Yeah waaaaay too quick.
I'm trying to get my opinion out there because I'm not sure how active I'll be able to be during this game. Speaking of quick, you certainly seemed ready to jump on me just for being passive. I'm keeping an eye on you, because like GmK, you just have a habit of being scum.

• Agree
Reactions: _JulZ_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my opinion out there because I'm not sure how active I'll be able to be during this game. Speaking of quick, you certainly seemed ready to jump on me just for being passive. I'm keeping an eye on you, because like GmK, you just have a habit of being scum.
actually notty's been townsided in most games as far as i remember

gmk is literally autmatically scum though, no arguments there

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
discussion topic: why is d0 so short this game
either some unknown gimmick which we probably won't figure out on our own given the limited time or priz is just speeding things up

given that d0 is either about letting people just live into the game before being brutally killed off or giving the town a headstart by allowing them to kill off a player right away (which has happened in no game in bt/escr since the dawn of time), i'd say the gimmick if the day is to have any meaningful point at all

• Informative
Reactions: Hunter

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I think Naoh and notty shouldn't get at each other so early. I have to say that notty always seems a bit scummy even when town so he doesn't have to be bad. I can even see reason in why he voted for you but I think it's still way too risky.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Idk getting an early no-lynch vote in and then flying under the radar for the rest of the day seems pretty scummy to me.

Since this day is only 24 hours I guess I'll throw my vote around a bit.

Vote Naoh

Reactions: Nottykitten

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount 1 - The one where I hijack the ballot

Fragile (1/12) - Hunter
Ooglie101 (2/12) - Enderfive, Aqua
Enderfive (1/12) - Jolteon42
Naoh (2/12) - Nottykitten, 77thShad
Jolteon42 (1/12) - erik5456

Soviet Bear? (1/∞) - JKangaroo
Eat Cow (1/∞) - Samlen

No-lynch (1/11) - Naoh

Deadline: 2016-01-12, 22:00:00 GMT (defaults to no-lynch on Day 0)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
As always, I'm pushing for a no-lynch on day 0, because I'd like to avoid someone innocent dying, especially right off the bat. I mean, there's always a chance we'd hit Mafia, but that's just it- a chance.

Vote no-lynch
This kills me. I don't believe you didn't think this through. I'm tempted to vote you now because it looks like your trying to kill our little chance to scumhunt. Scum hunting means looking for suspicious activity without necessarily lynching that person yet. But why kill off the chance to read other players? The 24 hour day already makes it unlikely anyone will be lynched to begin with.

to me it looks like you're scum just trying to pass the day, and not a townie thinking through the best interests of the town.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
This kills me. I don't believe you didn't think this through. I'm tempted to vote you now because it looks like your trying to kill our little chance to scumhunt. Scum hunting means looking for suspicious activity without necessarily lynching that person yet. But why kill off the chance to read other players? The 24 hour day already makes it unlikely anyone will be lynched to begin with.

to me it looks like you're scum just trying to pass the day, and not a townie thinking through the best interests of the town.
I can see what you're talking about, I'm just trying to avoid an innocent death. No one has seemed truly suspicious at this time, so I'd just feel bad if we voted off a townie. Anyway, just my two bits. As for trying to avoid the rest of the day, I've got a bunch of classes I'm starting tomorrow, so I'm trying to get my opinion on the table before I'm inactive for the rest of the day.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I can see what you're talking about, I'm just trying to avoid an innocent death. No one has seemed truly suspicious at this time, so I'd just feel bad if we voted off a townie. Anyway, just my two bits. As for trying to avoid the rest of the day, I've got a bunch of classes I'm starting tomorrow, so I'm trying to get my opinion on the table before I'm inactive for the rest of the day.
Okay, fair point. I can see wanting to end the day because you don't trust the town without you here. Keeping an eye on you, but I'm not going to place a vote now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Naoh

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I'll keep my vote for now and see what else happens. I would like to see everyone post in the next few hours so we can at least get a read on everyone a few hours before the day ends.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount 3 - The one where Hunter can't count

Ooglie101 (2/12) - Enderfive, Aqua
Naoh (2/12) - Nottykitten, 77thShad
Enderfive (1/12) - Jolteon42
Jolteon42 (1/12) - erik5456
myusername22 (1/12) - Hunter
Soviet Bear (1/∞) - JKangaroo
Eat Cow (1/∞) - Samlen

No-lynch (1/11) - Naoh

Deadline: 2016-01-12, 22:00:00 GMT (defaults to no-lynch on Day 0)

For those asking: Day 0 is short both because nothing ever happens but flagrant shitposting, and I want to actually start the game.