Zuce007 7/17/2012 trusted application

ZUCE

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Zuce007
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: none
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: EST
  • Your age: 16
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 5 months but many more if you count classic zombie survival
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? not on a bloctopia server
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? Whatever the server needs just ask me to do something and ill be happy to help
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Get proof such as a screenshot and report it
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? i have been on blocktopia for a long time and would do my part to keep the server up
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? i will represent that the server rules are not to be taken lightly
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Guiness baker93 lagwarrior iguana listings
  • Signed: ZUCE

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Guiness, Baker93, Lag warrior, Iguana and listing couldn't reference you for zombie survival, as all aren't zombie staff.
Your application will be denied soon if you don't get actual references from Actual Zombie staff.

2. You have only spent 3 hours on the Zombie survival server, you need a minimum of 30.

3. You haven't been on the server for a month yet either.

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
Basically what kraby1 said, but for our classic zombie survival server. From the look of your application though, and references (How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 5 months but many more if you count classic zombie survival), it seems you are applying for our premium zombie survival server. It's called Armies of Darkness and that's under a different section, Premium Servers, on the forums. I could be wrong about where you're applying, but the evidence points to AoD. Also please note, there's a different application format and questions if you re-apply under the correct server section.

-Edit: awwwyea beat me to it, use the links to apply there!

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
No reason to keep this thread going, then. On the odd chance that this was meant to be a Classic Zombie application, you can check this thread for information on what you need to acquire and do before applying: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/trusted-application-format.143/ - otherwise, everything you need to know was posted above.

Also, I'd recommend double checking your references before applying. Remember: you have to ask staff directly for their references. If they are no longer staff members, they cannot give out references.