ZOMBIE + TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

patapon123567

Reaction score
Would it be fun when you put together Zombie and TNT then it would fun.
You know the original weapons from TNT and human chasing from Zombie.
Its like this you use cookies to buy weapons from TNT from the store.
When the zombies are killed they respawn.

I know that you wont accept this but im just suggesting an idea that will make zombie survival more fun and easy. You hear that? FUN!!!

• Disagree
Reactions: DarthLego5679

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
I won't say I haven't thought the same idea, but if the humans are packing to the teeth with TNT and other fantastical explosive devices, I think the poor zombies wouldn't make it a meter out of the spawn. It would turn into [Blocktopia] Human Survival :x

Reactions: kraby1

patapon123567

Reaction score
I won't say I haven't thought the same idea, but if the humans are packing to the teeth with TNT and other fantastical explosive devices, I think the poor zombies wouldn't make it a meter out of the spawn. It would turn into [Blocktopia] Human Survival :x
ok lets make this not "[Blocktopia] Human Survival" lets make it alot of cookies like 250 or 500 but the human can only carry 3 weapons no matter what type.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I know that you wont accept this but im just suggesting an idea that will make zombie survival more fun and easy. You hear that? FUN!!!
Leave my TNT weapons out of the game of tag! ;p
I know that you wont accept this
This has been suggested many times before.
but im just suggesting an idea that will make zombie survival more fun and easy. You hear that? FUN!!!
No, I heard "easy", actually.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Zombie Survival is meant to be hard. It's not all with natural talent, though; it's mostly with practice. If you get good, you don't need to kill the zombies. Also, it'd make it nothing but frustrating for the zombies and could lead to some rage. As a closing statement, we don't even have a store system, so it'd mean we'd have to set one up.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
I'd personally quit playing if something like this was added. Zombie survival Is MEANT to be a zombie survival, where you ONLY run/hide from zombies. To make something fun The zombie Server received the powerpill, where Humans hunt zombies down, without any weapons/devices whatsoever. I also wouldn't enjoy having any form of currency ingame, such as your suggested cookies. For this my friend, we have karma points with which you can see how a certain player does, and you can even get 2 different awards for it. For a conclusion, I'm sorry but this is never going to get accepted, because it's been already said that there aren't gonna be any mixes between the current servers: TNt, Lava and zombie.

kraby1

Summer10

Reaction score
[Declined] A store where you buy things with Rep
  • Rep was always meant to be a Novelty item
  • Unfair for people who've been playing for ages, to get an advantage
  • The HC's at the time just didn't like the idea

[Declined] Any sort of weapons or items or upgrades

• Same reason as a Store was denied
  • HC's not planning to completely change the game-play anytime soon
Both of these, next time please check the list of denied suggestions...
Zombie Survival is meant to be hard. It's not all with natural talent, though; it's mostly with practice. If you get good, you don't need to kill the zombies. Also, it'd make it nothing but frustrating for the zombies and could lead to some rage. As a closing statement, we don't even have a store system, so it'd mean we'd have to set one up.
Exactly, I, for one, absolutely SUCKED at zombie survival when I first started to play, now I can catch intensik on basictraining

Reactions: Hunter
L

Later_Gator

Exactly, I, for one, absolutely SUCKED at zombie survival when I first started to play, now I can catch intensik on basictraining
No, IntensiK takes pity on us and lets us infect him. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.