• 2 Carrots
  • Juggernaut kit(s)
  • Full iron armor
  • Iron sword
  • Iron pickaxe
  • 128 cooked fish
  • 128 Cobblestone blocks

[Block Restrictions]:
  • Everyone can break and place everything.
[Optional] Fall damage: Yes
[Optional] Can drown: Yes
[Optional] Can use /loc: Yes
[Optional] Max build height: 123

dont forget to put TNT damages ON

/warp swiftland on create

Yes the map is random, thats the point.
Peoples need to make their own stuff by breaking things
Chests only have food inside btw

Mastersten Fixed, removed the enchant table

Last edited:

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Seeing 2 maps being submitted at the same time with both containing names of 2 regular players of Create is.....amusing nevertheless I will give my rating when I get back from work

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I can't give a positive vote on this map yet, in my opinion there are too many flaws that can negatively impact the gameplay:
- There is so much food spammed around the maps that chests are boring, if you want to let survivors break blocks for equipment then just put a lot of food in the kit and remove the chests.
- Allowing survivors to break and build any block has shown to have some problems as it can make hiding a very overpowered strategy.
- Some places are just too strong camping places that it can be hard for hunters to do something.
- The rollercoaster may be a problem, I know zombies can break rails to sabotage it but it can possible be abused.
- SWIFT HEADS EVERYWHERE (MOST IMPORTANT POINT)!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Mastersten

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
First off, thanks for submitting this map Plivre!
This map is totally new since we don't have (many) maps that focus solely on crafting items instead of gathering items so that something I really like!

Further I noticed that you placed both an enchantment table as an Anvil. I'm concerned that due to the different resources in the map this will cause people to overenchant their items (tested really quick, you can get atleast a sharp 2 stone sword from the basic levels, adding that if you kill hunters, you can get more overpowered swords with their xp) so I kinda want you to remove one of 2

Further I love the town-ish looks of it and the use of almost all blocks (except the diamond iron and gold ones) the creativity and aesthetic side are pleased.

however I will go for a [BCOLOR=#999999]0[/BCOLOR] for now cause the Enchantmenttable and anvils will influence the gamemode very very much. Remove the anvils or enchantment table and I will go for [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR]

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Well you really did confuse me with the randomness, congrats. I really enjoyed walking around this map and seeing the crazy buildings. I did see a invis potions but it was only 2 mins so that's fine. The railways all around the map is little op in a way. Besides that it looks fine to me. +1 (Instead of Zombies I think Infection would be great on here with a little editing but that's just me. )

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
First off, thanks for submitting this map Plivre!
This map is totally new since we don't have (many) maps that focus solely on crafting items instead of gathering items so that something I really like!

Further I noticed that you placed both an enchantment table as an Anvil. I'm concerned that due to the different resources in the map this will cause people to overenchant their items (tested really quick, you can get atleast a sharp 2 stone sword from the basic levels, adding that if you kill hunters, you can get more overpowered swords with their xp) so I kinda want you to remove one of 2

Further I love the town-ish looks of it and the use of almost all blocks (except the diamond iron and gold ones) the creativity and aesthetic side are pleased.

however I will go for a [BCOLOR=#999999]0[/BCOLOR] for now cause the Enchantmenttable and anvils will influence the gamemode very very much. Remove the anvils or enchantment table and I will go for [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR]
I had the idea with the enchantment table. But the idea I had in mind with it was that all swords in the map already had an enchantment(with unbreak) so you only could get to enchant tools and armor. With players crafting theyre own swords I only think this can be fixed by removing the enchantment table.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
I had the idea with the enchantment table. But the idea I had in mind with it was that all swords in the map already had an enchantment(with unbreak) so you only could get to enchant tools and armor. With players crafting theyre own swords I only think this can be fixed by removing the enchantment table.
you kinda confuse me here, the map focusses on gathering own resources so there arent any swords?

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
I really enjoy the fact that you actually have to build in the build time period. Brings back old memories of the old AoD where you actually had to prepare, not run to a chest that everyone else runs to and hope you get to it first. I wish more maps were like this, I find them more tactical and more interesting. Nicely laid out map. All the food MIGHT be a bit of a problem, but if it is we can always quickly alter that if it does cause problems.

Other than that, have a big fat

+1

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay Olive44 and jackamel, I've been busy with the 1.9 update, and as such have not had time to get to this. I'm afraid it'll be a few more weeks before I can accept or decline these, as I need to get the 1.9 update done first, I hope you understand!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for submitting the map olive/plive. I really like the aesthetics of the map and is very unique from what we have currently in AoD. I think it could work really well, however there are a few issues:
  • Everything Vatumok said.
  • The cannon gives you some insane jump boost, which either would be abused or would be a very unfair death. Also, due to it being bedrock, you can't actually get out without getting the jump boost.
  • The survivor kits and juggernaut kits are quite underpowered
  • A lot of random "joke signs", e.g. "Swift sux". It would be nice if these were removed.
  • Lack of variety in chests - I know you wanted just food but I don't think it would work.
I'm going to deny the map for now, but if you fix these issues that myself and other staff members have highlighted and re-submit it, I would be very happy to accept the map.
- Declined