Zombie Story

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
This is a story by me,Enjoy!:3,and a little note;I enjoy making stories like these :3.
It was a dark,and stormy night,a young boy named IntensiK,had a dream,meeting his childhood hero,AvantGarde.IntensiK was the youngest of a family of 5,He had a sister and a brother,His brother was 16 years old,whose name was Chillingworth,and His sister was 12 years old,whose name was smelyalata.His father,whose name was Nillbugwtw and his mother,whose name was DieLorelei.The next day,IntensiK was watching T.V,while he was switching channels,to see what there was to watch,there was a commercial,where fans of AvantGarde,can meet him live at the shopping centre at October 8th,IntensiK quickly asked his father if he could go,But unfortunately,his father replied,"No,you are too young to go to the shopping centre alone".IntensiK was sad,he can't go to the shopping centre alone,as he was to young.On October 8h,IntensiK had a plan,but he couldn't do it alone,His brother helped him sneak out of the house,while his sister quickly went to tell father that IntensiK snuk out of the house,which eventually,his brother got grounded for helping him escape,as his sister told father about it.IntensiK arrived at the mall,where he met some of his friends,Reyvn,Dannyboy and Snowma,but IntensiK was not alone in the line to meet AvantGarde,here came the biggest bully in his school,they call him "Gassy The European"as he is really gassy:-)3).Gassy was cutting in line,and IntensiK confronted him,he said,"The only way to cut through line is to get past me"His friends were like,"Int,what the hell are you thinking?".The crowd chanted"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT",In his heart,IntensiK said;"What the hell did I get myself into?",but surprisingly enough,IntensiK hit Gassy in his weak spot,and gassy went crying to his mommy:-)C).IntensiK earned alot of respect after defeating the school's biggest bully.Finally,the doors were open,and IntensiK was very excited to meet AvantGarde,but,His dad arrived in time,IntensiK was the next to meet Avant,but his dad came and told him,"Never EVER,Sneak out of the house again,You are grounded for 3 months"(D:),But Avant told his father,"The kid only wanted to meet me,he did nothing wrong in doing that",as IntensiK was walking to the car while crying,His father felt sorry for him,he yelled,"IntensiK,come back here,your not finished meeting your hero".IntensiK was the happiest kid alive,he finally got the chance to meet his childhood hero,and to make matters better,he wasn't grounded anymore,IntensiK whispered to his dad",Thank You",and his dad replied,"Sorry for getting mad at you,after doing all of this,I think you are old enough to come alone,but ask me first before going,Your Welcome ;)".

THE END
Thank You for Reading my story,stay gassy ;)
~Gassy

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
My story

One normal day, changed into a horror. The day was 25th september of 2011. Scientist who failed to safely transport dangerous chemicals, to the base where they would test them to see if they can make new types of mobs, by genetically modifying them. The base is secret. So secret only Most important people, Operators + could see them.
It all went wrong. The truck crashed near a lake. The chemicals spilled into the lake. That started the Death. A player called Maxyz73 drank the water from the lake, as he was at a camp and was thirsty. He started to choke. He vomited blood, and after few seconds he became aggressive to the camp admin, One_Survivor.
He bit him. They were the Infected, who killed so many people that today the Imperium Population is still lower than before. The dangerous Infected humans spread into the city. Maxyz73 bit nottycat, who really likes cats. Notty spotted his victim, Ooglie101. The 'hero' cow as today people call him. They call him that because he let himself to be killed to save 4 humans. One_Survivor bit Many humans, spreading the infection. The city got griefed. Humans so scared they jumped out of buildings. Some hid in the Spawn, the city's hospital. They were killed by upcoming new zombies. Rampage! Now there were only about 15 humans, who were brave enough to run, not hide. But the zombies had better stamina. They could jump from tall building not hurting themselves. They sprinted like a cheetah, and they couldn't be killed. Gassy_European died, So did Colombia, and one of the trusted humans, Trap_Wolf. zombies quickly took over the city, and caused mayhem which made people did suicide, by disconnecting. Last 10. some humans hide in trees, while others in small holes underground. None of them seem to realize what they can do. But two Veteran Operators did. His name was dannyboymed, and his best friend, Snowma. They burst out of the tree, running like mad towards the Secret base. They hoped it hasn't been taken over. If it was, the would be no chance at all. Arriving at the scene, they had to dodge 7 zombies each, to get to the entrance of the secret base. In the secret base they met some of the operators and higher staff waiting for their death. 'OMG you scared us guys, we thought it was a zombie.' said jolasveinn. In the camp there were some Really Important Guys, such as AvantGarde and IntensiK. Damer_Flinn was sitting in the corner, thinking of a plan. But dannyboymed and Snowma already knew what to do. They needed to get the Powerpill to overturn the death. They managed to activate the powerpill, which made the humans super strong, fast and agile. They also had special medicine, which could turn the zombies back into humans. They did so, saving the city. Aperson and D0mac cheered as the last zombie got healed. Smelyalata, EmoSquirrel, ReyvnNova and IamGreg07 were so scared they all fainted, while the base was attacked.
Really Fortunate Cliffy, the oldest staff, ran 6 hours from the zombies, escaping them. All the humans who hid in trees died, including kraby1, kriks88, RaneofPane, Widdish and Wriggly. But they had been rescued by the brave staff! The map got rebuilt and no further tests related to DNA were ever made. The End!

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Btw, sorry If I didn't include anybody's name here. It's because:

1. I might not know you.
2. Too many Staff, players.
3. Thought of the name first.

Some things to point out:

Spawn I named The city hospital, because If a new player joined, It's like he was born!
Secret Base is meant to be a secret.
I chose map Imperium because It looks like a city.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Day 1:
We were playing a map that is similar to bootcamp.

The sky was blue, no clouds as far as we could see. the people spread out to not get killed.
A small group of Nottycat, Ooglie101 and Kraby1 walked with each other to run safe and kill the zombies.
They had an advantage. All 3 had special animal skills. Notty could run fast, and jump high. Ooglie had camoflage and divekill a zombie with his hard legs. Kraby could walk into every small hole where zombies couldnt, he could also grab 2 blocks at the same time. Together they runned to a safe spot high in the sky. as the night fell and the moon raise. they heard a wolf howling. then they saw it. A human fell of the high spot and lied sick on the gound. His name was Gassy_Europeon. When the sun raise, Day 1 had started. Gassy_Europeon stood up, and was realy dizzy. He saw someone walking past him. He asked what happend, But the human runned away. After walking a bit gassy found a lake. He remembered how he always liked lakes. But when he looked in the water. His face was diffrent. He was a Zombie. Scared of what happend he wondered what he should do now. He heard some noice coming out of the lake. A human was swimming in it. Then gassy jumped after him. and after a small chase Gassy ate his brainz. Gassy liked it very much and wanted to have more. The human without brainz was called Smelyalata. Together they tried to find every human possible. They didnt knew how long it would take to get them all. There were like 130 humanz! When the night came again, and the Animal group of Notty, Ooglie and Kraby were sleeping in a camp. Notty woke up and heard more then 20 humanz running and screaming next to them. Notty woke Ooglie and Kraby up, And they went out looking what was going on. On the horizon they saw 5 zombies running towards them. Appearently Gassy and Smely have been killing humanz that day. You could recognize Smely and Gassy of their bigger size, and better skilz. The animal group started to run, but Kraby fell over a fainted human. while the other zombies were running after other humanz, 1 zombie noticed them and runned towards them. Ooglie jumped high in the sky. Then ooglie Divekilled the zombie by landing on him. There was a loud sound, And Smely noticed them. Kraby stood up, and runned with Notty and Ooglie away. Kraby was smart and left some traps behind for Smely. Because Kraby can get 2 blocks at the same time he did it almost in a second. Smely fell in it, and Gassy runned immediately to Smely to save her. Once Smely was out the Animal group was far out of sight.

~~Stay tuned for the next part~~

I will make much more parts with most of our (better known) players ;D

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Day 2: The unknown

The Animal team found a nice place to stay in the forest, high in the trees. Zombies werent that good at climbing, but together they could reach them. Zombies didnt notice them. But they knew zombies were close. From time to time you heard a human screaming out loud. He got zombified. Notty found some obsidian, and made a house of it. The entrence, was 2 wide and 3 tall air. They made a nice house of it, and Ooglie was taking a nap instaid of helping building. But his help wasnt realy needed since the house was almost done. When kraby came he told them he found some sponge. Notty said Kraby to wake Ooglie. When Ooglie was awake, They spreaded the sponge in parts. Because they might need it in the future. Notty fell over his tail, and the sponge fell out of his hand. When the sponge hitted the obsidian entrence a portal opened. Full of shock walked team Animal towards the portal. Ooglie wanted for sure to get into it. So they did it. Team Animal walked into the portal and got teleported to another dimension.
The dimension, it was weird. Everywhere they saw people in Red and Blue costumes, killing each other with TNT.
But what was this? They just respawned when killed. They didnt became a zombie forever. Out of the air. An airstrike fell next to team Animal, and they started running. They found some pistols on the ground, and they found an airstrike to. But in the far sight, a zombie. He was eating everyone! In fear notty pressed his pistol, and what! he killed 4 zombies! But sadly they respawned again. While grabbing some items team Animal runned back into the portal. Back in the normal world they destroyed the portal fast. With these items, it would be easier to kill the zombies. While the day was ending, team Animal started to talk about old wise Degekken. Degekken was a scientist. But no-one actualy believed what he said. They called him crazy, and weird. He said everyone he found an other dimension. Where it took longer to mine blocks, and there were those things he called Creepers. He yelled about them all the time and called them annoying. At one day Degekken just dissapeared from the earth. they found a note that he stayed in the dimension "SMP" forever. He liked it to much. Degekken was never seen again. Team Animal now understand that Degekken wasnt crazy, but he was right. Since team Animal made that portal theres nothing else they could think about, except for zombies. When they came to the subject Ghosts, They heard some noice from below. more then 4 zombies were helping each other to get in the trees. Kraby and Ooglie jumped down, and runned as fast as they could away. Notty jumped from tree to tree with his jumping skills. Zombies werent as good in jumping as Notty so Notty was safe. When the zombies were all after Ooglie and Kraby, Notty jumped down and grabbed his pistols. He shooted all zombies and slayed them. Team Animal was saved. Atleast, thats what they tought. Out of the skys, from tree to tree. The blood of death zombies everywhere. They saw a shim that was going very fast. What could it be. Notty, Kraby and Ooglie prepared for a fight of life and death.

--------------------
I know this isnt going to be the best part, but every story/movie has some not-actions-parts. And there needed to be a way to get more weapons. And Degekken is now in it xD

Reactions: Degekken and kraby1

smelyalata

Reaction score
I feel left out on everything
Once upon a time there was a boy named David. He was born in the Kokiri Forest. He set out on an adventure and met a girl named smelyalata. They founded a town together and called it Snowman Town. Tons of snowmen moved into the town and it flourished becoming the greatest city ever created in minecraft. The end.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a Balloon who was owned by @Matt_Allen, I am sorry Amtt_allen. He loved the balloon and swore to never loose it. One day while hiking with his friends @Gameprochampion, Winner and Marnixxie they got to the top of the hill. While looking at the beautiful scenary Amtt accidentally fell over. Luckily a sexy Tour guide KingSam grabbed him before he fell to his doom. There was only two options 1. let go of his Balloon and grab on to the tour guide or 2. keep the Balloon and get hurt or possibly die. So he let go of his Balloon and KingSam pulled him back up. He was so sad to see his Balloon fly away. The next day someone rang his doorbell. It was a man named Razinao who was with his brother Chrise10 they recently found this Balloon who had Amtt's name on it. Amtt was so joyful of the 2 brothers that he got them their own balloon's raziano got one called Chinner while Chrise got one called Benster.

The End