• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Zombie RP 2 *insert cool name here*

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
Hello there guys, and applicants to the Sign-Up thread come here, the main thread of the RP 2 is open! Don't worry, new players can sstill do a application and check if it gets accepted

So to Sign Up here, go to the Sign-Up Thread here: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/zombie-apocalypse-rp-2-sign-up-thread.9853/

There are rules for application, here are rules for RolePlaying

1. You can use other fonts, but don't use font sizes from 5-7

2. If someone finds you and talks with you, use a quote from the post of the other player to make the P2 talk in your post

Do this:

P1-"So why are you here?"

P2-*quote*"So why are you here"*quote*
"A helicopter fell, and i got alive"

Not this:

P1-"So why are you here?"

P2-"So why are you here"
"A helicopter fell, and i got alive"

3. Only you can determine the death of your character, not another player

4. If you want you can make small events like rain, shooting, and stuff, but not big events like a helicopter!

5. If you want to go Out of Character (OOC) use this thread=http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/zombie-rp-2-out-of-character-thread.9895/

6. Last and best rule. Have fun!

Setting:
Year: 2014 (a continuation of the first RP)
Place: United States, on a big forest near a unknown city, on the forest there's a village.
Population: ZOMBEHS

Chao
shadowdragoon66
Old_Man_Oak_63

Come here guys, the thread is open, new applicants can still sign up

Reaction score
Name: Takada
Last Name: Kenshin
Nickname: "Taka"
Age (15-60): 25
Equipment (Weapons and that stuff): 2 Samurai Swords, a bow with 3 arrows, flashlight, swiss army knife (for crafting traps)
Weapon Tier: Tier 1
Physical Appearance:
-Height: 5'5"
-Body Type: Thin with a little bit of muscle
-Aesthetics: Long black hair pulled back in a ponytail, long robe decorated with dragons, sandals
-Personality: Quick to judge and a light sleeper. Hard to gain my trust, but when you do, you have an ally for life.
Location: Secluded in the forest since the outbreak, VERY few encounters with humans
Perks: Running. trap making
Supplies: first aid kit, beef jerky for 2 weeks, water purification kit, water for 3 weeks
Nationality: Japanese
Backpack Type: Medium

The sun rises on a dewy morning in the forest. I move around my encampment checking each trap as I go for signs of being triggered. After seeing that none have been triggered: I proceed to begin my morning sword practice. It is a little boring not having my training partner around; having lost him to the zombies a few weeks ago. I am surprised my little hideaway has not been found yet by neither zombie nor human (if there are any left alive). I am debating on if I should leave my camp to do a little foraging in hopes there is some berries or roots that are still edible out there. I have a decent stockpile of supplies, but it won't sustain me for long. I think its for the best that I wait a week before going out so that I may get a feel for where the zombies are at in the forest. Until then, I will stay here and practice. Who knows how long this outbreak will last and I will need to be in top condition if I am to survive long enough to see the end of this.

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
Remember to put again your application shadow :)
Now i put mine.

Name: Alex
Last Name: Jackson
Nickname: "Luzor"
Equipment: A M1911 With 4 Rounds, a AKM with 5 Rounds, and a L96A1 with 2 Rounds, 2 knifes, a map, night-vision goggles, a flashlight (in case that the night vision goggles break), a pack of cigarretes and a small lucky gold coin
Weapon Tier: Tier 3
Physical Appearance:
-Height: 1,79M
-Body Type: Athletical
-Aesthetics: Short black hair, a pair of goggles, a long-sleeve shirt and a short one placed up, dark blue jeans
-Personality: Hardly trusts another survivors, a relaxed personality (he doens't get nervous in situations like a zombie horde)
Location: On a apartment near the forest (near the road leading to the forest)
Perks: Sniping, Running.
Supplies: Canned food for 3 weeks, water for 2 weeks, a box of matches, a hunting knife and medical supplies
Nationality: British
Backpack Type: Medium

"New day, more survival.."

I always said it when a new day started, rather than waking up and going to work, i had to check if any zombies died with my trap.

"Nobody, this barricade is very effective after all"

I go back, and pick up my L96A1, checking if any survivors were on the street.

"Nobody for now, hopefully no zombies too."

I check my "Calendar", because in 4 weeks, a helicopter will rescue me.

"Only 4 weeks, 4 weeks and i will have a soft bed and real food."

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: Jack
Last Name: Roberts
Nickname: Jack Daniels (he doesn't like being asked why.)
Age (15-60): 23 years of age
Equipment (Weapons and that stuff): Sword with a proper sheath, twin Glocks with one full clip for each, fighting knife (almsot like a short sword) and a combat shotgun with 2 rounds left.
Weapon Tier: Tier 2
Physical Appearance:
-Height: 5' 48''
-Body Type: Small but powerful build
-Aesthetics: Wearing a long camoflauge cloak, brown eyes and brown hair with scars on his face from an old biking accident.
-Personality: Quiet, but constantly thinking and planning, will often voice his opinions when they count most.
Location: An apartment, looking for some ammo for his shotgun!
Perks: Strategist, crafting, melee combat
Supplies: 1 weeks worth of canned food, 2 canteens of water and a small first aid kit.
Nationality: Australian
Backpack Type: Small

Jack tossed another furniture item aside in his attempt to find more supplies, the survivors he had joined had abandoned him and once again Jack was on his own. He was in need of food but a few rounds for his shotgun would come in handy as well. Jack was taking a risk, he hadn't bothered to scout the apartment, it had seemed untouched by survivors when he first entered and he was starting to think there was a reason for that. He had used the last of his makeshift flashbang grenades and the rest of the bottle of gunpowder had been stolen from him. "Gah, isn't there anything to be found in this miserable wreck!" Jack's frustration was mounting, it seemed the apartment was empty. Then Jack heard footsteps, shambling, heavy footsteps that were coming from the next room. Jack drew his sword and kicked the couch down in front of him just in time for a zombie to burst into the room and slam into the couch. The timing was impeccable, with a quick swing of his sword, Jack decapitated the zombie with one fell swoop. "Next time I should scout this place before looking for supplies," Jack frowned, then out of the corner of his eye he saw something poking out of the back of the couch.

Using his sword he pushed the zombie off the couch, then he pulled out his knife and sliced open the back of the couch. To his suprise, Jack found a few cans of beef and some ammunition for a Desert Eagle that was no good to him. Jack took the food and the left the ammunition, "maybe another survivor will find it." Jack then moved to the next room of the apartment and continued his search.

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
In 4 weeks, a helicopter will come to rescue me, send me to a settlement and be safe once again.

"Hope that shit doens't crashes."

Just noticed that a few bandits were outside my apartment, i don't want to get shot.

"Damn! I have to hide out."

I wait for about 4 minutes, now they aren't here"

"Uf..That was a close call"

I think that right now are the 09:00 or something, the day is cloudy.

"Men, i hate Winter, that thing is gonna end soon"