Accepted [Zombie] Mystic Hallways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terre936

Reaction score
Map Name: Mystic Hallways (will think of a better name)
Map Authors: Terre936
Game Type: Zombie
Map Worldborder: Unsure about this but I marked the border with a bedrock block at 792,90,1570 and 704 152 1448.
Round Time: 5 minutes
Preparation Time: 30 seconds
Spawn Locations: 790,104,1548
Map location: /warp terre
[Optional]
Fall damage: Yes

Survivor: Wooden Sword, 5 Bread, Insta Health I (not splash)

Dark Hunter: Stone Sword, Leather Chestplate, Leggings, Boots, Bow+8 arrows

Hunter: Stone Sword

Juggernaut Kit: Chain Chestplate, Leggings, Helmet, and Boots. Stone Sword, Bow+16 arrows. Insta Health II (Splash)

Screenshots:

Additional Notes: Just hope that paintings transfer this time. Also the warp is /warp terre. I would also like the map to be above void.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Have been following the development of this map for a while. I think it's a very cool maze-like zombie map that's not too big and we can definitely use non-outdated zombie maps. I really like what you did with the chests, mostly resources and no overpowered stuff though I think buying an inf bow in the store could be very broken on this map. There are also barely camping spots so I bet the gameplay will be great, it reminds me a bit of grandlibrary but then a different style.

+1

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hi Terre/_Wizk_, thanks for submitting this map!

I've walked through the map a few times and I've seen it in the construction phase and I can only say that I love it!

Like Vatumok said before, it looks a lot like Grandlibrary that I love very much.
Further I've seen no really big flaws except for a few small chokepoints at the stairs which are 2 blocks from side to side, that could become a small problem if survivors obtain bows but no big problem since you can bypass it the other way.
Then the map is very creative, cool concept and from aesthetic view it's very nice.

As last I got a little bit concerns with the Juggernaut kit since it only has Chain armor, so maybe make it partial chain, partial iron?

Nevertheless I give it a very big +1

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Terre, thanks for your submission!

I've been swamped with projects and other work. Sorry for being so late.

I'm going to go with a +1. This is a big improvement from a similar map you made. I like this build style a lot, and would love to see how this plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.