Declined [Zombie] Mini Poolhall

superhalo6

Reaction score
Map Name: Mini Poolhall
Map Authors: superhalo6
Game Type: Zombie

Download: Warp on Create - /warp MiniPoolhall and schematic //schematic load PoolhallMini

Preparation Time: 30 seconds
Spawn Locations: Survivors spawn at /warp MiniPoolhall-SurvivorSpawn (x93 y 61 z 353) Hunters spawn at /warp Minipoolhall-Hunter Spawn ( x 159 z 61 y 353)

[Kits]:

Knockback 1 wooden stick (Lead Hunter)
Knockback 1 wooden stick (Hunter)
Nothing (Survivor)
Iron Armor, Iron Sword (Juggernaut)

Block Restrictions :
Applies for survivors and hunters in terms of blocking breaking/block placing.
Stone Brick Stairs, Stone Brick, Green Wool, Polished Andesite, Lever, Iron Door, Spruce Wood Plank, Light Gray Stained Glass, Red Stained Glass

[Optional] Fall damage: No
[Optional] Can drown: No
[Optional] Can use /loc: No
[Optional] Locate randomness: Command not enabled
[Optional] Max build height: 50

Time : Day

The bedrock represents void

Last edited:
Reactions: Terre936

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Thanks for your submission, superhalo!

I would love to see a map like poolhall on AoD2 but I think your map could use a little more work.
Comp and I noticed a few problems about this map that need to be fixed:
- Survivors can get stuck in edged of the drop points making it way harder to putt survivors than it should.
- The spawns are a problem, survivors can trap theirselves in becoming unreachable.

We think the map could be a bit less wide, it's more a square than a pool table.
Your sticks also need to have a higher level of knockback than 1 to make the map work.

• Agree
Reactions: Mastersten and Comp

superhalo6

Reaction score
Thanks for your submission, superhalo!

I would love to see a map like poolhall on AoD2 but I think your map could use a little more work.
Comp and I noticed a few problems about this map that need to be fixed:
- Survivors can get stuck in edged of the drop points making it way harder to putt survivors than it should.
- The spawns are a problem, survivors can trap theirselves in becoming unreachable.

We think the map could be a bit less wide, it's more a square than a pool table.
Your sticks also need to have a higher level of knockback than 1 to make the map work.
I fixed the issue with survivors being able to go onto the ledges of the void areas by raising the ledge up 3 blocks, and I raised the survivor spawns, so they can't go back in it once they leave (Including removing the iron doors, so they can't lock themselves in there)
I did the same with the hunter spawns.

I'm unsure how much closer I should make the side of the maps, incase it makes it too easy for hunters.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Super I'm afraid there is the same issue. Let me explain.
Hunters and survivors spawn in different places, and neither can get into each other's spawns. A survivor can sit in their spawn, and if a hunter wants to get to them they can't. I would just allow all players to get into all spawns.

One final thing, the spawns are off centered, just may irritate some peoples OCD!

Reactions: Fragile

superhalo6

Reaction score
Super I'm afraid there is the same issue. Let me explain.
Hunters and survivors spawn in different places, and neither can get into each other's spawns. A survivor can sit in their spawn, and if a hunter wants to get to them they can't. I would just allow all players to get into all spawns.

One final thing, the spawns are off centered, just may irritate some peoples OCD!
Currently (re)remaking this map, could I have it withdrawed from submission for now?

Realigned the spawn so they are no longer off center.
Added a fun option to murder survivors who hide in the spawn, while still being able to kill them manually (You can enter it)

The switch for this will be located in the hunter spawn room (Which is why survivors cannot enter it)