Zombie/Human - Ranks/Levels

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So basically I've been thinking about this because I was playing Lava survival and it gave me an idea for Zombies/Humans to have levels.. If you survive 1 round, You level up.. Then survive 3 rounds and you level up again.. Then 8 rounds.. etc, When you're on like level 20 for a human, You'd have to survive 100 rounds to level up again, ok?

For zombies It'd be the opposite and they'd have to be Dead + have to eat humans to level up.
You could even introduce a new award for something like this and it could even make epeople more active (Idk how that'd work as the server is almost full 24/7 :p)

So when you do /Whois AngelWV It'd say:
AngelWV [KARMA] [LEVEL]

Discuss.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Well, the thing with 'levels' is we're going back to 'rep', or 'points' or whatever it was. And people bragged and bragged if they had it showing up from next to their name to in their /whois. So, i'm pretty sure the verdict will follow on.

Besides, you need some kind of reward for levelling up, don't you?

D

DieLorelei

This looks alot like what degekken suggested not that long ago. However this is put together better than his.
For this to work, a solid algorithm must be created to make the increased survival requirements per level.

I don't see how adding it would/could hurt, besides obnoxious bragging... but seeing as we have Karma, i feel like anything else related to survival rates or brains eaten would be overkill on the concept of karma.

ninja'd by Raz :x

Gamer_740

Reaction score
So basically I've been thinking about this because I was playing Lava survival and it gave me an idea for Zombies/Humans to have levels.. If you survive 1 round, You level up.. Then survive 3 rounds and you level up again.. Then 8 rounds.. etc, When you're on like level 20 for a human, You'd have to survive 100 rounds to level up again, ok?

For zombies It'd be the opposite and they'd have to be Dead + have to eat humans to level up.
You could even introduce a new award for something like this and it could even make epeople more active (Idk how that'd work as the server is almost full 24/7 :p)

So when you do /Whois AngelWV It'd say:
AngelWV [KARMA] [LEVEL]

Discuss.
Well would it be better to get points for surviven and geting humans and the points get ranks