Donor
Reaction score
Map Name: Create.
Map Authors: [Create Staff] + Swift_Siren
Game Type: Zombie.
Map Worldborder:
Contained.
Download: /warp create
Round Time: However long you want - 6/8 Minutes?

Preparation Time: 1 Minute.
Spawn Locations: Centre. /warp create
[Kits]:

• Lead hunter kit(s) Elytra; Stone Sword; Chain.
  • Hunter kit(s) Elytra; Stone Sword; Full leather
  • Survivor kit(s) Elytra; Stone Sword; Full leather
  • Juggernaut kit(s) None.

[Block Restrictions]:

• NA
[Optional] Fall damage: No.
[Optional] Can drown: No.
[Optional] Can use /loc: No.
[Optional] Locate randomness: No.
[Optional] Max build height: Cube

http://prntscr.com/bkhby6

Please make the Water void; so that it kills people. Thanks! (Similar to Outset_Island)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I like the concept of the map and think it will be a good replacement for BuildBox.

A few things that irk me are..
  • Players will be able to build out across the water and camp effectively (due to bows being in the map.)
  • I don't think obsidian should be obtainable as people could create a big obsidian box which would take hunters too much time to break (this goes for all blocks that are hard, unless you give them a stone pickaxe)
  • Wolves should be removed, as they'll make camping in groups too overpowered as the wolves will attack the hunters and could lead to hunters being spawn-killed.
Other than that, I'll give the map a +1 :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Comp

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Thanks for your submission.

I think the idea is really cool of using create as a theme. However, I don't think this map will be as good as Buildbox. Players can now only build on the ground instead of building upwards and the water may get in the way of gameplay. The positive side is that humans are encouraged to make cool forts and this is what makes me want to give this map a try. Sadly I can't give this map a full +1 because I really like the idea but I think it's worth to give a try.

Between 0 and +1

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
I'm going with a +1, this map will be a fresh version of BuildBox. Only problem is, it lacks in walls and people mainly use the walls when building on BuildBox. However, it will be interesting to see what people come up with as 'forts'!

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Agreeing with the others before me, I would love to see this map being used to build forts and work together more but I will still give it +1 since I'm interested how it will do on the server.

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
Hey sorry for the late reply, I am on vacation right now so my vote will be based on the information you gave on the submission.
If the theme is to build forts like in build box you should increase preparation time and you should either make the hunter kits better or the survivor kits worse, as survivors will probably camp together and it might be a bit unfair. Apart from that I agree to what the other mods say (especially vat) so therefore I'll give this map a +0.5 as I think this map would be pretty good on aod but I'm not entirely convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.