Zombie Competition!

Summer10

Reaction score
I think you should be happy that there is a Zombie Competition made by two dedicated guest/Trusted, which can make mistakes.
They are humans after all..
And about the confusing part, I think they are glad enough to explain it if someone does not understand it.
I didn't say I wasn't happy this is going on, just thought if they did decide to fix it then it would make it easier for newer players/contestants... sorry if it came across rudely :oops:.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Well since i can't edit that, I will leave that to mike to decide if it needs tides up or not. Always, mike I believe it was agreed that if a player on one team is choosing as first zombie a player on the other team closet to them in the alphebet would sit out.

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
I didn't say I wasn't happy this is going on, just thought if they did decide to fix it then it would make it easier for newer players/contestants... sorry if it came across rudely :oops:.
haha its okay summer :) Just remember compliment before criticism it always helps :D ( point out atleast 1 good quality before moving on to what you want to see changed)

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Ok great too see you all entering teams!

Marn, thank you, THANK YOU, so much for doing it so I don't have to edit it and change colours etc.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Team 3

Leader: Marnixxie

On the team: SmokingKills, Stieben, SparklyMuffinz, Alkatraz , and Marnixxie

Team Name: SSSAM

Participation from the TNT Wars server ^_^
D: you forgot me out of all people oh well woukldnt have time anymore now with another competition I am in....-smugface-