Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Authors:mnopjh
Map Name: Zombie Castle Defenders

Amount of Players:1-X

Type of Map:Tower Defense

Link to the Map (Or Bloxel world it is in):http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1153335-gametowerdefensemultisingle-zombie-castle-defenders/

Screenshots of the map:There's a ton in the thread!

Why do you think this map will make a good addition?It's a really creative map, so creative that we don't have any maps similar to it. I think a Tower Defense map would be really fun, and many players would enjoy doing it.

Has this map been tested thoroughly? (Proof if possible!)Not yet, as it is fairly new. The creator of the map is fairly trusted though, as he has created another successful map.

What extra things need to be added to the map in-game (IE. Difficulty, weather... be creative!)?
Difficulty Medium.

While this map is a single player map, it can also be played by multiple players! Basic stuff: 99 levels of fun, you gain 2 sand per round and you can buy towers with sand!

Reactions: Duffie

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What this map does well:
MOST UNIQUE MAP GOING. Anyway, the map has style, and is quite genuine. I've never, ever seen a map like this and I enjoyed playing it in Single player, The objective is to stop the Zombies from going down the gap, you also have to get that sneaky squid! Each round you get rewarded with sand which you can then buy stuff with it :)

What this map doesn't do so well:
I honestly, have nothing to disallow this map onto the server.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes

Extra Comments:
I would like to edit the map before it gets put in, however.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
What this map does well:
Wow.
Its like, a tower defense, but in Minecraft? WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE.
This is one game, to me, that would never get old. Like you said, 99 levels of fun, with strategic placements for every round. This is a dream come true to me.

What this map doesn't do so well:
Unless there are any bugs in the redstone (Because the game relys solely on it) , I don't see anything that could be wrong.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes.

Extra Comments:
Dragosh I love you for this, ITS FUN FOR THE WHOLE BLOCKY FAMILY.