zezmi attempts to play [Blocktopia] JtE Part 1

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Tips:
Try using something that isn't too laggy. Because that was very laggy. Try something like BB Flashback express (its free).
Make the game cover the whole screen- not the windows, around it, or the window the game has around itself.

Otherwise goodluck. And maybe audio ;P

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Tips:
Try using something that isn't too laggy. Because that was very laggy. Try something like BB Flashback express (its free).
Make the game cover the whole screen- not the windows, around it, or the window the game has around itself.

I belive Terre is always lagging :p

Reactions: Pikmon2 and zezmi

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Tips:

Thanks for the tips! I am always laggy like that for some reason....I do have optifine, I think it's my WiFi. Also I will add a song next time :3. I don't like making it full screen because then I can't see and reply to anything in IRC.

Reactions: billbobelf

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips! I am always laggy like that for some reason....I do have optifine, I think it's my WiFi. Also I will add a song next time :3. I don't like making it full screen because then I can't see and reply to anything in IRC.
As for the lag, I meant your recording software lagging the CLIENT, not the server exactly, if thats what you meant.
You don't have to do full screen, you can just select the are to record that is minecraft in its window, and have IRC ect. up around it, just not covering the screen.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
As for the lag, I meant your recording software lagging the CLIENT, not the server exactly, if thats what you meant.
You don't have to do full screen, you can just select the are to record that is minecraft in its window, and have IRC ect. up around it, just not covering the screen.
Yea thats what I do. I will get BB Flashback.

Reactions: billbobelf