Zack27999's Operator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
In-game name: Zack27999
Timezone: GMT -7
Have you ever staffed another Blocktopia server before? If yes, when?: I staffed on the SMP Server right before Journey to Elysium for about 4 months.
Are you good at organization and planning?: I'm better at organization than planning. It's one of my weaknesses that I try to improve.
What sets you above other potential applicants? Why should we choose you?: I'm one of those people who like trying new things... alot. Staffing on an adventure server would be a great experience that I would love to be a part of. I may not know that much from current staffing as it's been almost a year and half since I last staffed, but I like taking challenges. If I didn't try many new things, I wouldn't have the experience to help others when they're in a situation they don't know how to handle. I know there's that chance of me getting accepted for this opportunity, and the chance of not getting accepted, but I believe even people deserve the chance to try new things such as this, and I feel i'd be a great addition to this server's staffing team.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
-Zack27999

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hi zack,

I appreciate your interest in the server, but I will be honest with you, nothing has ever stood out to me that suggests you are ready for op! Keep up activity on A&T, I'll keep an eye on you, and if a position is open and you are still interested, drop me or some other staff a PM asking if they think you are ready.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.