Youtubers on Blocktopia

graser10mc

Reaction score
Website
namemc.com
Hey everyone it's your robot Graser10MC back with another thread on the Blocktopia forum.
This thread is about Youtubers on Blocktopia. I have been countlessly trying to get a Youtuber called Thinknoodles on Blocktopia. I have contacted him once and no reply (contact him Thinknoodles.me no www or .com just Thinknoodles.me). If you can get a Youtuber on Blocktopia please let us know what Youtuber you got and a link to his/her channel down in the comments below.

GRASEER ON!!!!!

D

DarkHender

Hey everyone it's your robot Graser10MC back with another thread on the Blocktopia forum.
This thread is about Youtubers on Blocktopia. I have been countlessly trying to get a Youtuber called Thinknoodles on Blocktopia. I have contacted him once and no reply (contact him Thinknoodles.me no www or .com just Thinknoodles.me). If you can get a Youtuber on Blocktopia please let us know what Youtuber you got and a link to his/her channel down in the comments below.

GRASEER ON!!!!!

I'm not sure why you want Youtubers on Blocktopia?
Though as Inon said please don't bug Youtubers to come to Blocktopia, they will be more annoyed than pleased to come onto the servers.

graser10mc

Reaction score
Website
namemc.com
We'll if anyone can get ahold of a Youtuber and get them on Blocktopia that would really get the server popularity up! Comment down below and tell me if Blocktopia should be a popular server like the Hive or any other popular server or stay a small server. I know smaller servers have less lag. Mist people like small servers but I think youtubers should go on Blocktopia.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Blocktopia is a popular server for our community. We shouldn't be bothering youtubers to come here, that won't do anything but make us come across as attention whores. Also, if anything, it would be better to support the ones who do already play here like scotty above.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I would honestly prefer Blocktopia to stay as a small community, or gradually come to a larger one on its own.

There's no need to get popular YouTubers on here, anyway. If they want to come to Blocktopia, sure, why not? But I don't really see a reason for them to come here, really. No offense to Blocktopia, but we're just not built for those kind of YouTubers. xD

But as I said, if they want to come here, why not? Just don't pester them, please. If you pester someone to do something, they'll just end up being annoyed with it. :<

Superchops

Reaction score
There's some truth to what Jan just said. You don't want the "OMG HAX" crowd on RoF, and those are the people who are gonna start coming if the server gets popular.