Your Story on how you found Blocktopia.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
My. Friend. Showed. Me.

Nuff said

Edit: Well, before I left for a few months because of a demotion from Trusted (I don't think I was ready to fully commit, though I did enjoy helping ALOT) I had a little group, a tag team as such.. That I would always, ALWAYS play with. This little team consisted of; Kylieanna, Neon_Penguin, Mr_Minecraft_One, peckypeck and I think one or two others. Currently, Kylieanna is my BEST friend and we skype pretty much EVERY day unless one of us is having one of our tantrums. oops.

paceboys

Reaction score
Step one: Scroll through Multiplayer Classic servers
Step two: Stop at one that has 'Lava' in the name
Step three: Click on it
Step four: ????
Step five: Join TheOnes(for what like a week and a day) then Blocktopia
kggez

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
I played a ton on freebuild servers, I ones got the hang on 1 server where I got the 6th and last rank, as I build quite nice things. Then one of the players accused me of griefing. Considering they didn't keep logs or anything they banned me before I could tell them of the /b command.

Quit minecraft then for 2 months, then I remembered I had the account Super_Goku and remembered the password to it. I was still sick of Freebuild servers and I randomly logged on a community's Lava server where I stayed a while and became a VetOp on. The Community closed since they didn't have the money anymore to pay for keeping their servers up and running.

Looking for new servers again joined a random Lava server. Blocktopia Lava Survival. I joined there in september 2011 but I had not been on there until a long time. I remembered the name: "Blocktopia" and I typed it in, in my WoM Client. It gave me 3 options: Lava, Zombie and.... TNT. I thought to myself: TNT? well, it's worth a try. I logged on there on the 25th of October 2011 and in November I heard smokingkills talking to someone about: "Appealing on the Forums". I then asked what it was and he made me find the Forum. And that's how it all began.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
The story is on my Wiki profile, but I'll paste it here as well.

A little bit of my background on Blocktopia, let's seeeee. I first joined on October 28rd, 2010. I heard about the Zombie server(which was, at the time, TheOnes) on a generic build server. A user came in and started spamming 'Release the zombies, release the zombies!', during which time the owner kicked him, saying 'If you want zombies, go to TheOnes or something'. This interested me, so I went on a fateful search and found TheOne's Zombie Survival.

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Glad to be a part of your joining of this community Goku.

My brother told me about minecraft and I laughed in his face assuming it was a rubbish game. Signed up eventually and started playing WoM realms, just poorly building things. My brother then introduced me to Blocktopia back in 2010 and I logged on but didn't start playing until a bit later when I found I loved the zombie server. Some influential figures that caused me to join the community and eventually become staff rather than just playing the game were Myst24 and Marnixxie, and that is how I got here!

Reactions: asaechao

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to be a part of your joining of this community Goku.

My brother told me about minecraft and I laughed in his face assuming it was a rubbish game. Signed up eventually and started playing WoM realms, just poorly building things. My brother then introduced me to Blocktopia back in 2010 and I logged on but didn't start playing until a bit later when I found I loved the zombie server. Some influential figures that caused me to join the community and eventually become staff rather than just playing the game were Myst24 and Marnixxie, and that is how I got here!
(Generally) same story here, started playing Classic on WoM Realms after some Alpha playing back in late 2010, and then found Blocktopia in early 2012. I wanted to become staff early on, and I've advanced darn far from these days:
[2012-03-30 21:01:36] superstein: sparkly how do you get ranks
[2012-03-30 21:01:37] Next map changed to Anubis
[2012-03-30 21:01:39] superstein: gg
[2012-03-30 21:01:42] [Grenadier] SparklyMuffinz: You can get ranks by
[2012-03-30 21:01:42] [Grenadier] SparklyMuffinz: applying
[2012-03-30 21:01:47] superstein: where?
[2012-03-30 21:01:50] [Grenadier] SparklyMuffinz: for Trusted if you fit
[2012-03-30 21:01:50] [Grenadier] SparklyMuffinz: our requirements.
[2012-03-30 21:01:55] superstein: ok
[2012-03-30 21:01:58] superstein: thanks
[2012-03-30 21:02:04] [Grenadier] SparklyMuffinz: No problem. :)
[2012-03-30 21:02:23] superstein: how do i buy multiple pistils?

Reactions: asaechao

Airkid

Reaction score
I was playing on the Degneboligs Lava Survival server, when people suddenly started talking about," TheOnes Lava Survival." They kept saying it sucked and nobody should ever go there, so I decided to go on the server and I preferred it over the Degneboligs Lava Survival so I just left them lol.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
I was playing on the Degneboligs Lava Survival server, when people suddenly started talking about," TheOnes Lava Survival." They kept saying it sucked and nobody should ever go there, so I decided to go on the server and I preferred it over the Degneboligs Lava Survival so I just left them lol.
This story man. Awesome.