your minecraft life story

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I vaguely remember playing on Alpha a LOOOOONNNNGG time ago, but extremely vaguely.

T'was year 7 at school, last year of primary, when heaps of my friends (mainly guy friends at the time) were playing this game at the back of class. I would watch and then they gave me the cracked version on my laptop. I got heaps addicted, and would sit up the back with them playing when we were "doing work".
I never had my own account until abut 6 months in to 2011, roughly, (year 7 still).
To the end of year 7, I started playing on a server called icantthinkofaname.com (with Toiletprincess and I'm not sure but I think _JulZ_ too). I remember actually doing a (nearly) all nighter with Toilet on that server and we just mined the whole time. It got to the point that when we found diamond we were like "eh, whatever". Oops.

While we played that server, I was at Toilet's and she showed me this other server called Classic Lava Survival. I was intrigued, I loved the idea of it. There was one problem. My computer would never let me join.
So I stayed on ICTOAN (as we called it, or icant), then she showed me the premium SMP. I wasn't particularly interested by it, so I stayed with the other server still.
The RoF opened (formally known as Lava Survival) and she showed me it again (I'm pretty sure). I loved it, and slowly drifted away from icantthinkofaname.com and towards this new server. This was around year 7- mid 8.

I started to play on (now known) RoF a lot, so much that I would come home after school, completely ignore my homework, and play on the server... until I got tempbanned by Forseti (x'DDD) for raging (biiiiig time) and being extremely rude to people.
After that, I smartened up, slowly but surely, and eventually applied for Op.
And then woo for bad luck, my laptop died, I broke my arm and my account got hacked, all within about 1-2 weeks. I had to resign, as there was no way that I was going to soon get back up on to my feet. I then was lended an account (Enemy_NPC) by Malcovent (thank you so much for letting me use the account!) and then got a new computer. My arm was fixed, and I re-applied for Op, getting it on the first go. I then (recently) bought a new account (coolioruless) and had the perms switched over.

I had a bit of a bumpy ride, especially lately, but it's all going smooth now! C:

(Oh, and I'm getting the laptop fixed or buying a new one sometime this year! c:)

Reactions: Mia

Brave

Reaction score
I was bored one day after school so I decided to play Minecraft Classic. I randomly clicked on this server with a cool name. Turns out it was TheOne's Zombie Survival. I got hooked. Decided to join forums, few weeks later they forums and TheOne left. I discovered the other servers and got to know everyone in a couple of months. I met a lot of amazing people that have left and are still here.
blablablabla.
Origin stories are boring.

_JulZ_

Reaction score
I was shown Minecraft by Toiletprincess and found the lava classic, I then bought premium and had a gir skin (Invader Zim!!!! :D ) and then showed lava to Toiletprincess. Afterwards my two friends outside of blocktopia, Wesley and Dylan showed me a server called icantthinkofaname.com which then I told to about 3 people at school (ended up with many more finding out xD.) Then Toiletprincess, Kylieanna and Araidian had invited me to the (I think) 1st werewolf server! which I loved. Then came Primordia and I got a new friend named NATO_POTATO. When that server went down I didn't go on very often and somehow as stupid as I was, I got banned about 3 times :/ (but to be honest I didn't understand completely about griefing then) so I kept posting appeals. I got back and left for a while and when I got back the servers completely changed with new servers like RoF and AoD. (Strangely enough I was banned on AoD and BB but I hadn't even been on the servers.) the problems were solved and now I come on every so often. (lol, I have a feeling I made alot of grammatical errors but screw proof-reading, Its holidays! xD )

Reaction score
Well my story...

It started back in late 2010 or early 2011 when my sister first bought the game with the account name Skya598. I thought it was stupid at first but I began to watch my sister play it and before you know it I asked if I could have a go. I didn't worry about singleplayer I straight away went to multiplayer looking for server. The first server I stumbled across was MultiWorld Skyjohn. When I first joined I had no idea what I was doing a few people helped me out and before I knew it I was promoted to builder. I stayed at skyjohn for a long time and reached staff. Once when I was on the server I heard a few guys talking about Blocktopia so I decided to check it out. The first server I played was lava survival. the first house I made on it I forgot to make a door... I played round after round after round and met some really cool people and played duck wars xD. I then decided to take a look at zombie and before you knew it was bye bye lava hello zombie.

At this point I decided to make my own account bringing to life Dark_Weaver123. Zombie was awesome I met people like Theodorre and Lily97 who shoped me the ropes. I played round after round all day everyday. I was thinking of going for trusted around the same time as Theo but I never did and took a long break from blocktopia.

When I came back I went to lava and met some old friends there where I got to advbuilder. But then I decided to go back to Zombie. I found out that the stats had reset and some old friends had gone. I played round after round yet again and never ended up getting trusted aswell.

Then someone was like lets go on premium and I was like, we have a premium????!?!?! They told me the ip and I was off to it. The server was Primordia and I had no idea what I was doing and joined Gaia. I didn't play Premium much and went back to classic.

I wasn't playing Minecraft when the classic servers went down so one day I went to go play them and they were gone. I went onto premium and discovered New servers like Buildbox Jte AoD Rof and PTnt. I first went onto Aod as it sounded fun. I soon found out that it was kinda like zombie survival So I played round after round yet again. I never played RoF much and all my old classic lava friends probably don't remember me anymore like Kylieanna ToiletPrincess Faliara xgen and Wilson.

I then took a 6 month break from Minecraft all together and only have just came back recently. I now play DoD and have been having a blast.

This is my story

• Winner
Reactions: Willchill