Your favorite band(s), album(s), and song(s) thread!

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am obviously obsessed with music, so why not make a thread about for us to all share? You may talk about anything in the title; just don't bash other people's choices.

Personally, I've been very metal-oriented lately. I'm talking Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, and All That Remains. What about you guys?

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
The Feelers, Poets of the Fall, The Killers, Avalanche City, Coldplay, The National, Paramore, instrumental music. I've left most of my teenage angst music behind in favour for more relaxed music, which I listen to the most.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
For the lolz...
IT'S SO CATCHY
EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS I LOOK LIKE HARRY. IDONTIDONTIDONT ARGH

Favourite song (at the moment, I go through phases C: )is probably Dragostea Din Tei.

Favourite band is probably Owl City or Sworn.

Favourite album is probably All Things Bright and Beautiful by Owl City or Minecraft - Volume Alpha by C418.

wall345

Reaction score
Coldplay, Linkin Park, Matchbox Twenty, Queen, 30 Seconds to Mars, Skillet, the Goo Goo Dolls, and Green Day!
Songs: BURN IT DOWN, Back 2 Good, Bohemian Rhapsody, Closer to the Edge, Monster, Iris, Holiday :)
Thats just a small sample of my ipod, trust me, there are alot more where that came from!

Koschei

Reaction score
Website
raptureready.com
Favorite band... kind of a hard choice, but I guess if I had to pick one, it would be the Ramones. After that in no particular order would be The Clash, Metallica, and Dire Straits.

Favorite album is "Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols", by far. I must have listened to it nearly every day since I got it.

As for favorite song, that's where it gets... interesting. Might not be a good idea to listen to this alone at night, unless you were planning an all-nighter and needed something more than coffee to keep you awake...