You know what my days used to be like? I just tested. Nobody murdered me. Or put me in a potato.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I never really got to interact with you much but the few times we did interact on TS or the servers, you were a really cool guy to me and were helpful in discussing things that I struggled understanding about staffing and other topics.

Thanks also for what you've done to support the community in general and Kami's Realm so with all that said. Goodbye Malc, thanks once again for all you've done for this community and I hope your action of stepping down here allows you to step up in life.

Last edited:

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Currently at a loss for words;

You were the last whose stayed over all these long years, you have seen and been through more than anyone in these past 6 years. When disillusionment seemed imminent, you persisted and through that kept the community thriving. You were a mentor to many, including myself, in the way we staffed and operated. Moreover, you exceeded even that...

You're one of the very few I cannot thank enough for the countless years of service dedicated. Throughout the years we've shared numerous ups and downs - you've taught me things that are of immeasurable value, even today. Whether it was you or me (probably me) being foolish, a lesson was always learned, and I greatly appreciate that. You saw me (hopefully) become a more mature and responsible individual than the 13 year old you met all these years ago in 2009. I'm now in college and approaching 20, it's amazing that we've seen each other grow up and go through detrimental parts of life. When life was shitty, I had Blocktopia, and you are a large figure behind that.

And don't focus your attention on any negatives experienced; you have been a great and loyal administrator - but more importantly, a friend.

You rock Malcovent.