Diggable depth of the map : 1 block​
Physics : Off​
Which server did you build your map on? : Hockeyfan's Map Factory​
Number of secrets : One​
Description of map. : The map is based off of a Mario Kart DS map.​

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I don't see much gameplay in terms of this map.
The humans will most definitely be killed of easily. The Zombies will undoubtedly drive the majority of the humans down into the lower pit, where Zombies can easily pick them off one by one.
(This is, of course, if the zombies don't just mindly chase after the human without at least flanking them).

I don't think Mario Kart maps such as these, or really many Kart-racing tacks are exactly the best in choice to make a zombie map out of. We are, in a sense, two completely different styles of gameplay, and unless many drastic changes are made, I don't see the gameplay playing out fairly well in either of the teams favours.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Although it is rather tiny, I could actually see this being played (see: pegs). I like the style, and running around the track could be an effective manner of getting rid of zombies.

I think it's worth a test, at least :3

• Agree
Reactions: 77thShad

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
At it's current size I don't believe it would be a good addition to the server. If you can fit it down to a 64x map then sure. But with the amount of players we're seeing these days we really don't need more 128x maps.