Yeah so

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Basically, resigning from RoF admin. I feel that there's nothing more that can be done, and there're a lot of other variables (technical and beyond my control) contributing. Did everything I could think of before and during my tenure as admin, to help make the server the best it could be, and I'm glad people enjoyed what was done. But, yeah, done with that. Hopefully RoF or some spiritual successor will come up. For now, heart's not in the project, and forcing things like this is never a good way to start, or finish. So, yep.

As for leaving, similar story. I've done everything I've wanted to, and you can only really sanely do the same thing so many times. You guys've been great, and I'm thankful for (most) everything since Oct 2010. People change, interests change. Been a great, great fucking time here, but it's time to see the door. Thanks for everything guys. Couldn't begin to list everyone who's meant something to me here. Again, thanks.

\o

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It's been a pleasure playing in the lava and blowing things up with you for the past few months. Thanks for all you did as my RoF director counterpart, and all the fun times we had while you were clockworkmyr. I didn't know we BOTH came here in Oct 2010!

maybe now that you're gone we can have some nice things without them breaking.

• Haha
Reactions: midnightgirl24