xgen96 does fan arts

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
This is entirely different from my drawing thread, instead I do fan art of things I like such as games, vocaloids and stuff. You are free to request a fan art of your favourite stuff or critique my fan arts as such.

Pfft request? Yeah feel free to request. No format or whatsoever.

To start of, here's miku portrait

And erm

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Do you use references? If so, post a drawing without a reference of a chosen or made up character.
Ok, but the second one is different from the original reference edited to my liking. You could say the second one is almost originally mine. Future artwork will have little to no references. The worst part of drawing is the hair, eyes and the clothing. Aligning the eyes, hair patterns and character costumes are hard to think of.

Reaction score
Request format -
Who do you want me to draw? I want you to draw Itsuka Kotori :3
What pose do you want it to be?(must be appropriate) Any pose but she has to be cute lol
Where is he/she/it from?(optional) She is from Date A Live. An anime. You already watched it C:

Reactions: RaizzanX

Faliara

Reaction score
Request format -
Who do you want me to draw? Tsunayoshi Sawada!
What pose do you want it to be?(must be appropriate) Sitting against something, like a tree or a wall.
Where is he/she/it from?(optional) Katekyo Hitman Reborn! It's my current obsession :3