• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Would you rather

Hahaha00000

Reaction score
My dog, cause cats don't have fleas and are quieter

Would you rather have an aunt who sings like an alto opera male singer or an uncle who sings like a soprano opera female singer?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to be able to go out at night without the threat of zombies, skeletons or creepers blowing up. So keep everything how it is, without joints.

Would you rather be protected by Gandalf or Dumbledore?

Hahaha00000

Reaction score
Gandalf 'course
Would you rather have indian-japanese fusion cuisine or have french-african fusion cuisine?
(I think they are both dreadful)

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Probably earthquake, at least its unexpected, you just kinda would sit there looking at the meteorite coming down.

Would you rather Nintendo make a new series, or a new mario that is not crap like new super mario bros another galaxy?

Hahaha00000

Reaction score
New mario???

Would you rather go carol-singing at a construction site or dress up as santa at a campsite?
(Seriously they are both weird)

Chips

Reaction score
Big cookie because they are just so big and irresistible.

Would you rather go on a plane for 15 hours straight or lose one gift for Christmas? (Not an important gift, just like a hat, scarf, somthin'.)

Hahaha00000

Reaction score
Live another life after you die, because I don't believe that heaven will be near paradise with (One million years multiplied by world population of each year) amount of ghosts there, even though half might be in hell? :eek:

Whould you rather drink green medicine or blue medicine (Btw they are both the gooey bitter type)

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
Green, so i can have a dream with a dude with a box in the head

Would you rather buy a single cookie or the biggest cookie in the world?

Yes, i'm addicted to cookies :3

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
iPhone 5. Been an Apple junkie since '98. When they had those see through computers in different colours.

Intense and emotional question. Would you rather sacrifice yourself for your brother or sister?

Dio4344

Reaction score
iPhone 5. Been an Apple junkie since '98. When they had those see through computers in different colours.

Intense and emotional question. Would you rather sacrifice yourself for your brother or sister?
I have a brother and a sister, I cant answer that because I like them both, Would you rather Die in minecraft by An Enderman or Herobrine?

Reactions: digi