World War Elysium, the full story. (Unofficial)

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Hello Blocktopians! Since JtE has the war, heres a story i thought of for it.

A land, destroyed. Long ago, an empire called Sancti ruled the land. Her own allies declared war. Within weeks of fighting, Sancti made Nuclear Weaponry. 2 months into the war, Esper and Wisteria lie in ruins from Nuclear attacks. CTY launched a nuclear missile before it too, fell into ruin. Sancti destroyed the nuke, but nuclear fallout spread across the land. The beautiful forests, dried into deserts. Sancti fell 2 weeks later. Now, small towns exist. All are claiming they are Sancti, and they are the rightful town to lead Elysium. Biblius, the emperor, is still alive. He hides underground, waiting to return to take his place. When will he rise? We dont know... He will return. But, when? Maybe a new Elysium will be born. A modern one, a Sancti one.

(Feel free to add on, or make your own stories!)

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Across the nether is full of people from Esper, Wisteria and CTY working to together to control the railroads of the nether waiting for the nuclear waste to settle down before returning back into the world, resources are beginning to be scarce so soon we will return to take Sancti head on once again, many of us spent the long days shooting ghasts or battling in the nether fortresses awaiting the big fight. We are waiting for a perfect time to strike when Sancti is weak.

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Tommyleej's head and many others lied still and Cold... for countless relogs. Bandits from Wisteria hunted the Nether Network looking for New pray, weaker pray so they could strike fear into the Minds of others. Many questions were raised but they were never answered for fear the members of Elysium may realize they're Future.. And over throw the Mighty Empire.

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Zeus42000

Reaction score
World War E, The full story, part 2.

The rise of CTY.

15 years after the war, aseachao and his people from CTY overthrew the Empire and the small clans. He promised Esper and Wisteria new and larger clans. However, he went back on that, and enslaved the people of Esper. Wisteria's people managed to hide, but were eventually found, and enslave. NogTrog and tommyleej both said "What have we done?" CTY ruled with an iron boot. NogTrog, however, was beginning an resistance. The Esper Resistance as it is know known, was formed. Soon, in the face of NogTrog, and the people of Esper, Wisteria rose to join the Resistance against CTY. One day, when they had a meeting, the ground shook. A hole opened, and beams of light came out. What rose out of the hole, was a miracle. It was emperor Biblius. Biblius then said, "I see the land needs me to return." NogTrog then said,"Where have you been?!?" tommyleej was bewildered by this. Soon, they both saw then they needed to work with Sancti to retake their lands from CTY. The Sancsperteria Revolution began. NogTrog and Biblius stood on a hill. They saw their work was doing its job. Nog then jumps and hugs Biblius. Now, what will the outcome be? Will CTY still stand and rule with an iron boot? Will the Revolution still stand?

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Ok. Ive deciding im turning this into something like AoD:Legend of the Dark Hunter. Here is the next part for WWE, the stepping stone to Elysium, The New Order.

The revolution was won. The tommyleej's, an Esperian platoon, marched into CTY and captured it. They found aseachao doing Gangnam Style in is palace. The great land was at first split into 3. Sancti got 1/3 of the land. Esper got 1/3 of the land. The other third went to Wisteria. But, someone was greedy. Wisteria's leader had gotten greedy. He marched onto Esper's land, and destroyed Esper. NogTrog and a few others escaped with their lives. They fled to Sancti, were they met a new person. His name was Zeus42000. He took them to Biblius, telling them their story. But, it was too late. Wisteria has marched onto Sancti's land, taking it. Biblius, NogTrog, Zeus42000, and other hid underground. Wisteria changed its name to Volgograd, and made Elysium into a Communist dictatorship with the head of Wisteria as the dictator. The people soon wonder, why did we fight Sancti? Why did we go to war? It is worse now then it was before. The now shattered governments of Esper and Sancti united to form the new government called Rossyia. It was the start of the Volgograd order in Elysium. The New Order....

(Rossyia in russian is Россия)

• Haha
Reactions: French_Fries

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
Wisteria's leader had gotten greedy. He marched onto Esper's land, and destroyed Esper. NogTrog and a few others escaped with their lives. They fled to Sancti, were they met a new person. His name was Zeus42000. He took them to Biblius, telling them their story. But, it was too late. Wisteria has marched onto Sancti's land, taking it. Biblius, NogTrog, Zeus42000, and other hid underground. Wisteria changed its name to Volgograd, and made Elysium into a Communist dictatorship with the head of Wisteria as the dictator.
Wisteria has marched onto Sancti's land, taking it. Biblius, NogTrog, Zeus42000, and other hid underground. Wisteria changed its name to Volgograd, and made Elysium into a Communist dictatorship with the head of Wisteria as the dictator.

head of Wisteria as the dictator

RyanDodd

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score

The rise of CTY.

15 years after the war, asaechao and his people (corrected my name for you) from CTY overthrew the Empire and the small clans. He promised Esper and Wisteria new and larger clans. However, he went back on that, and enslaved the people of Esper. Wisteria's people managed to hide, but were eventually found, and enslave. NogTrog and tommyleej both said "What have we done?" CTY ruled with an iron boot. NogTrog, however, was beginning an resistance. The Esper Resistance as it is know known, was formed. Soon, in the face of NogTrog, and the people of Esper, Wisteria rose to join the Resistance against CTY. One day, when they had a meeting, the ground shook. A hole opened, and beams of light came out. What rose out of the hole, was a miracle. It was emperor Biblius. Biblius then said, "I see the land needs me to return." NogTrog then said,"Where have you been?!?" tommyleej was bewildered by this. Soon, they both saw then they needed to work with Sancti to retake their lands from CTY. The Sancsperteria Revolution began. NogTrog and Biblius stood on a hill. They saw their work was doing its job. Nog then jumps and hugs Biblius. Now, what will the outcome be? Will CTY still stand and rule with an iron boot? Will the Revolution still stand?
Aww yeah that means I'm the leader instead of Nottykitten jackamel and Ooglie101.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

The rise of CTY.

15 years after the war, asaechao and his people (corrected my name for you) from CTY overthrew the Empire and the small clans. He promised Esper and Wisteria new and larger clans. However, he went back on that, and enslaved the people of Esper. Wisteria's people managed to hide, but were eventually found, and enslave. NogTrog and tommyleej both said "What have we done?" CTY ruled with an iron boot. NogTrog, however, was beginning an resistance. The Esper Resistance as it is know known, was formed. Soon, in the face of NogTrog, and the people of Esper, Wisteria rose to join the Resistance against CTY. One day, when they had a meeting, the ground shook. A hole opened, and beams of light came out. What rose out of the hole, was a miracle. It was emperor Biblius. Biblius then said, "I see the land needs me to return." NogTrog then said,"Where have you been?!?" tommyleej was bewildered by this. Soon, they both saw then they needed to work with Sancti to retake their lands from CTY. The Sancsperteria Revolution began. NogTrog and Biblius stood on a hill. They saw their work was doing its job. Nog then jumps and hugs Biblius. Now, what will the outcome be? Will CTY still stand and rule with an iron boot? Will the Revolution still stand?
Aww yeah that means I'm the leader instead of Nottykitten jackamel and Ooglie101.
Er, probably because you're the best PvPer in CTY x3 WHAT IF I DIED.

• Haha
Reactions: jackamel