IC Wonderful Minds

Mia

Reaction score
Kat watched her sister roll around in the soft grass, she looked around spotting a group of people, "Lets be secret ninjas and go over there," she pointed to the group, "But, we gotta be quiet." She grabbed her sister's hand, pulling her up, "We gotta be sneaky, ninjas are always sneaky.... AND they are awesome!" Kat had always loved stories and playing with her sister. She had a wild imagination, not that she liked sharing it with anyone other than her sister, and loved all things fantasy. "Les go. Shh!" She tip toed a few steps, looking back to make sure Kait was following, sure enough she was, though she wasn't acting very ninja-like. Kat mumbled, she never pretending with her, "Fine, I'LL be a ninja, you can be the person who watches and if I get in trouble you gotta save me like a hero k?" Kat smiled knowing Kait hated being dragged into her games, "Trust me, it's gonna be fun!" She snuck up behind the group, dodging in and out of pillars, crawling, tip toeing and crouching until she was directly behind them. She lay on her belly, Rollie, her teddy, was propped out next to her, she looked at him and put a finger to her lips, "shhh.." she looked at the group studying each member, before army crawling forward, "we gotta listen to them.." she dragged Rollie along the ground, until she was a few feet away, the group could probably see her, not that she cared. She was a ninja, no one EVER spots a ninja, well that's whats she thought. By now the group had probably seen her and were wondering what she was doing, when Kat noticed the group had seen her she got up and ran back to her sister, "Quick I got spotted! we gotta hide," she felt for Rollie. "Uh oh.. Rollie didn't come with me.." She peeked out from behind the pillar spotting Rollie laying in the grass where she had left him. "You gotta save him like a hero now Kait.."

Kait stared at her sister blankly, had she already forgotten about the death of their parents!? With a sigh, she allowed herself to be dragged around. 'Hero?' she thought, looking at Rinto, 'Can't I just hide in a hole? Maybe I don't wanna be a hero....' she added to herself, following her sibling from a slight [though not too far] distance, seemingly hesitant about entering the shadows of pillars. Staying behind as she watched her sister [with a look on her face along the lines of 'nonono those are people back away back away nonononono'] army crawl up to a group, she face palmed, keeping behind the pillar, not at all surprised when her sister came back to the pillar she was behind. "You gotta save him like a hero now Kait..." her sister mumbled. Kait peaked out nervously from behind the pillar, as though a giant three headed dog like the one she had read about in mythology would bite her head off [thankfully, none did. Though she would rather have faced such a beast then people]. Spotting Rollie laying on the grass in a sort of sitting up way [the two had gotten rather skilled at getting their half bears to sit up semi-straight] she sighed, looking back at her sibling. '...I'm no hero...' she signed quickly, '...If I was...' the signing became quicker, 'We wouldn't be here. We'd be at school, perfectly fine and safe.'

'What?' she signed back, 'we are safe, look, no one is gonna hurt us here. And when we find mum and dad everything is gonna be great!' She smiled, not knowing the fate of her parents, 'now come on you gotta be the hero and save Rollie!' She pointed to him sitting in the grass, 'Or else they might take him..'

Kaitlyn blinked, looking toward the bear, then back at her sibling. 'That's right... she was sleeping... she didn't see what happened...' she thought, '...I really, really, really don't think it's a good idea for me to get Rollie.' she signed, 'Maybe... maybe...' she racked her small head for answers, 'It's a sort of dream scape, right...? maybe you can summon him to you...'

'What even is a scape.' She looked at her sister puzzled, 'fine i'm gonna go be the hero AND the ninja.' Kat walked out again, the group were probably looking at her by now, not that she took notice, she was only focused on retrieving her bear. She got there, picked him up and cuddled him then looked up to see the group standing in front of her, she froze. Not knowing what to do, so she just stood there, her knuckles turning white due to her firm grip on her bear. This is what Kat hated most, accidentally putting herself in a position where she might have to speak to someone other than her sister, she gulped and looked at the group. 'oh no, oh no, what do i do..'

(( S_swimmer Toiletprincess @ithinksomeoneelseisherebutidontknowwhosorry<3)

• Sad
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
The girl had a nervous look about her. Maybe she found it difficult to communicate with new people too. Poppy looked at her and sighed. She looked really nice, nothing to be afraid of.

"If someone doesn't talk soon, then who knows how long we'll be standing here... Hmph." Poppy thought, as she twiddled her thumbs. She knew that she would have to say something eventually.

Slowly and carefully, she pushed her hand infront of her, going in for a handshake - Her body still shaking and her fist in a tight grip. She looked into the girls eyes, they were a really pretty green colour. She released the tension in her hand.

"Uh..uhm. Hi." She mumbled quickly. "My name is Poppy..."

Poppy looked to the ground and kicked the grass lightly, she had done it.

((Jenben101))

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Isaac

I was about halfway to the pillars, when my right side started burning. Not literally burning, but blazing with pain. I winced and fell to the ground, holding the ribs. My head exploded with ache. For a minute I couldn't do much else but to lie in shock and pain on the ground.

Then the hurt vanished. I was suddenly in my room again - my old room, not the dull place we'd moved to. She was just standing there, smiling. She looked almost shy, like she had just kissed me for the first time, not the hundredth. She took my hand and led me out of the room, down the stairs, out of the house where our friends were waiting. It was raining and it was cold and it was night, but I didn't really care. As long as she held my hand, it was all the warmth I would need.

Now we were driving to the movies. I knew what movie we were going to see, but for some reason I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It was right there, in the back of my mind, hiding and refusing to come out. Didn't matter. I didn't really care about the movie, I was going to have a great time with my friends and my girlfriend, the particular film didn't really play a huge role.

As we were walking to the cinema - wait, had we been walking the whole time? - she took my hand again and told me: "You're such an idiot, bringing me out for a romantic walk while it's raining." She giggled. "It doesn't matter, though. I still love you." She planted another kiss on my cheek and smiled. She was glowing, she looked so happy despite the fact we were both soaked. My mom had told me not to go outside or I'd be wet to the bone, but I didn't care. I was with her, that was all that mattered.

Then the car hit her.

She didn't move. Her neck was twisted, it was horrible. I could feel the tears coming. I couldn't look at her, not after what I'd done. "You killed me," she whispered to me.

And I knew she was right.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It’s 5pm. The Hawaiian sun slowly dips into the orange sea. Markus Rover is laid on his deckchair with a nice, cold beer.

A small radio next to him quietly plays Johnny Cash’s “Ring of fire.”

Markus takes a swig of beer. He lights a cigarette. He relaxes.

Somewhere in the distance, a dog barks.

Markus looks towards his beach house door. It’s slid open slightly and the curtains glide on the warm afternoon breeze. Birds chirp.

The cool beer runs through his mouth and down his throat, soothing him. He smiles.

“I fell into a burning ring of fire…”

The sky was a beautiful wash of colour, yellow, orange and red stripes and swirls spilling over the horizon.

“I went down, down, down and the flames went higher…”

Markus smiles again. And as he sits back against the baked sun, he slowly drifts away to sleep.

“And it burned, burned, burned, that ring of fire… that ring of fire…”

--

Drip. Drip. Drip.

He sat up. Water dripped from above. He was in a cave. He walked over to the pram next to him covered in blood, illuminated by flickering torches which danced around it. Inside, a baby was crying. Blood surrounded its skull.

Snap.

Markus stepped back in shock. His head pounded and his back hurt. He was freezing. He looked around at the cave, suddenly realizing that he was consciously dreaming. Weird. Probably something to do with the beer. The world seemed to slow down now; the pram was gone and everything seemed to settle into reality - less blurred, more rational. He looked round. Sketches ran along the cave walls and Chinese symbols had been carved into the ground. Small torches clung to the air, hovering silently in front of him. Spiked rocks jutted out of the roof above, hanging down, dipping their pincers into the cool light of the cave. Two huge boulders guarded what looked like a darkened tunnel stood between them. The tunnel was what caught his attention. It was so black. So dark. Yet it invited him…

For a moment, he stared into it. He couldn’t make out anything inside – just a rectangle of void. He stood still for a moment, as if waiting for something to happen. Drip. Drip. Drip. Silence. A torch died behind him, snuffed out by the cold air. He waited again. Nothing. On an impulse, he slowly stepped between the boulders and began to make his way through the tunnel, surrounded by clawing darkness on all sides.

There was one thing that he could not shake off. It suddenly felt very real.

Reactions: MiyakoWolf

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Isaac

I was lying on the ground again. The burning knives in my head and ribs were gone. A much more powerful ache had taken their place, in my heart. She was gone, she had been gone for so long. I hadn't seen the dreams in a while now, but that only made it worse to see her again. I'd killed her and for that, I could never forgive myself.

My friends didn't come as often after it happened. After a while they stopped coming at all. They tried to be comforting, but they were scared, too. I knew they were, they had to be. I'd been scared too, if I'd known that a friend of mine had killed her girlfriend, and they must've known. I mean, I never told them, but I could see it in their eyes. I deserved it, yes, but that didn't make it any less hurtful for me.

And then we'd moved away from it all, away from the broken friendships and shattered dreams we'd had together. That had been the last blow. At least I could still see my old friends when I went to the same school as they did, even if it wasn't as often or as great as it used to be. In my new home, I had nothing but a dull room with a window facing north and painful memories of what I once had. I didn't make any new friends. I didn't want to, they'd all get hurt near me anyway and so would I. It was easier not to care, so I didn't.

I'm sorry, I begged. I'm really sorry, Helen. Then I curled up on the soft, warm ground of the Dreamland and cried.

***​

Finally the tears stopped. I wiped the last of them away and decided to do my best to keep that from happening again. The last thing I needed in paradise was to think of her.

I studied the land around me. It looked like I was around the place I'd fallen earlier, halfway to the pillars. The people were still there and I could see them more closely now. They seemed to be five, that was all I could make out at that distance, even with my glasses. They weren't going to come to me, so there wasn't much choice for me than to keep walking.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The girl put her hand out in front of me she then mumbled "My name is Poppy," We both took each other's hands shook them I decided to say "My name is Audrey, But everyone calls me Addy, It is very nice to meet you" I smiled . I felt all of my tension just go away all of a sudden. I said "Do you have any idea how we got here? And if there are any other people?" I looked up and then across the edge to see if there was any other islands and especially if there was any other people. I spotted an island far away...I could make out pillars but that is all I could see, I wondered if there would be ANY other people over there? I hoped that Poppy would speak or we'd have another iceberg emerge soon.

(( Miyako )) It wont let me tag people :(

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
The girl smiled and took hold of Poppy's hand - shaking it as she introduced herself.

"My name is Audrey, but everyone calls me Addy"

"Hmmm, Audrey... Thats a really nice name!" Poppy thought as she watched her talk. She couldn't quite focus on what else Audrey was saying, but she managed to hear part of it.

"...are any other people?"

Poppy turned back to look at the spot she had woken up in. She had remembered the faint voices she had heard, but somehow she couldnt hear them anymore. Had the people moved elsewhere? Poppy looked back at Audrey, her face confused.

" Well.. when I woke up.. I did hear some voices." Poppy sighed "I cannot hear them now, and I'm not sure where they were coming from before..."

Poppy froze as she heard a sudden loud noise.

"What was that? A gong?" She squealed, looking straight at Audrey, whose face had sunk. "It sounded like it was coming from there..."

Poppy turned and pointed to a small floating island to her left, it was well lit and had a thin layer of smoke above it. What could be happening up there?

She looked back at Audrey, wondering what to do.

((Jenben101 Did you use an "@" before the name?))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
She begins to shake. "Y-yeah I'm oka-ay," she mumbles, offering a crooked smile. Hesitantly, she takes his hand and he pulls her up so that she's standing. "J-just f-ine." She pushes her glasses up her nose and brushes herself down, bits of grass clinging to her clothing.

G

Guest35486

Syndra watched the man's face twist into anger. He looked like a soggy taco.
"...So what if I'm older, got a problem with that?" he demanded.

"I was just making an observation. Who knew you would act like an insulted waffle?"

Last edited by a moderator:

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I raise my eyebrows and try to convey a look of Do I Look That Stupid? "Obviously you're not," I tell her in a hushed tone, glancing back at Pierre. "But you don't have to tell me right now."

I notice something out of the corner of my eye and do a double take. I see a little girl; a little girl with dark skin, dark brown hair and a blue dress, making exaggerated movements towards a half of a teddy bear while a face similar to hers pokes out of a pillar behind her. She grabs the bear and looks up, making eye contact with me, and then freezes. I tap Alex on the shoulder and motion Pierre over to us. "Guys, look over there. There are two little girls."

(( Kat Kait Alex Pierre ))

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Suddenly Poppy spotted an island not far from us. It had a thin layer of smoke above it for some odd reason. I said " Maybe we could go and explore it? Do you see the bridge connecting it...it would be easy to get there." I looked at the temple that I woke up to. I began to walk up the stairs, I didn't know if Poppy was following so I checked behind my shoulder but she was following anyways. We walked into the temple but there was no one in it. In a corner were pillows set out exactly a few centimetres away from each other. In a wall were two sets of stairs that led to the top of the building. I didn't look at the rest of the stuff but I started to walk to a staircase. We climbed up the staircase and we were lead to another sound of silence but this time there were tons of bridges leading onto eight main islands with markets built ontop of them.Then a few other islands with small villages branched off of those islands...

((Miyako I forgot to use @ lol)

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
"Maybe we could go and explore it? Do you see the bridge connecting it...it would be easy to get there." Audrey said as she moved to look at the island.

Poppy watched as Audrey began to walk up the stairs of a temple close by. She followed her closely, a little nervous of where the stairs would lead them. They reached a room inside the temple. It was silent, there were no people around. The only thing they saw were a few pillows.

"Has someone been sleeping here?" Poppy thought, feeling a little puzzled.

Poppy looked around the room some more, it was then she noticed a little box in the corner of the room. She walked cautiously towards it, watching every step to make sure there were no traps around. It was a little dark, but the sunlight allowed a Poppy to see. Next to the little box were some photographs covered in dust. Poppy picked up one, and blew the dust away. It was a picture of a young girl with what looked like her grandad. By the look of the belongings around her, it was pretty obvious no one had come here in a while.

"I wonder what happened to them.." she murmured.

Poppy span round, remembering that she was meant to be following Audrey.

"Oops" she whispered, grabbing the small black box and a semi-large backpack that had sat beside her.

"I'll be sure to return here.."

Poppy ran up one of two staircases to see Audrey standing there. They had reached the top of the temple. Poppy's eyes widened, there were a ton of bridges surrounding her.

"Wow.." She thought.

The bridges connected to eight main islands that were filled with markets and a few other islands with marked off villages. It was quite a pretty little bit of scenery.

"This is gorgeous.. where should we go first? There are so many choices!" Poppy cried with excitement. She had never been this comfortable with a new area and a person she had only just met before. This couldn't be real life...

((Jenben101))

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I couldn't hear what Poppy said because flashbacks where shouting inside my head. My parents screaming at each other "I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!" I could hear me say "Mother stop!" as she bean to swing a punch, Instead, It smashed into my hand leaving a bruise. "Shut up Audrey! "Shut up," "SHUT UP," The thoughts made me angry. I fell to my knees beginning to cry, My hair fell down covering my face. I still could hear my mother's voice saying "Be quiet Audrey No one cares," "Shut up," Tears were rolling down my face, I watched the ground...The grass seemed very green. I couldn't bare this...The mysteries, The hate, The anger. My hair wasn't in it's usual braid, So it fell over my face. Poppy watched me, Looking confused. I lifted myself up, so embarrassed that I ran away from her, Up the bridge and down into one of the islands, I hid behind a barrel and a stack of hay. I began to think...Curling up into a ball. I went into my pockets and found a small notebook and a pen, I wrote down my thoughts. This notebook was my makeshift diary for now. After I had vented off I reached into my other pocket and found my phone. When I turned it on it said "4 missed calls from Mother" I sighed and swiped to the side, I opened up an app and began to play it.

((Miyako ))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Pierre looked at Alex. "Hi, I'm sorry if I said something that might've made you run away. But you can trust me. I'm Pierre, by the way." He gave ger a sincere smile.

He then was interrupted by Lucas. Telling him to look. He quickly turned around, just to see two little girls. Slowly, Pierre got closer to them. "Hey!" -Pierre said in a friendly tone. "That's quite a quite teddy bear you have there. My name's Pierre." -He said smiling.

(( Toiletprincess S_swimmer Mia avis night fluffy (fury) ))

Mia

Reaction score
Kat's nerves grew as a young man walked up to her, her legs feeling as though they would collapse from beneath her. She looked closely at him, 'He looks like a guy from my story books...'She quickly looked back at Kaitlyn who was still fixed to her spot behind the pillar, 'Thanks for the help..' She thought to herself before turning back the the man who was now standing in front of her, "Hey!" he said, she looked at him, and made her bear wave at him, she stared at the ground, attempting not to make eye contact and mumbled quietly but loud enough to hear, "Are you from a story book? My books have lots of people that look like you in it.." She hoped he was, she had always wanted to meet someone from her books before, maybe he would even tell her a story. For some odd reason she trusted this man, she looked at him shyly, smiled and said softly, "I've always wanted to meet someone like you. So has Rollie," She held out her bear for him to see before returning him to her side, "I'm Kat."

((Ansoro2112 @eryoneelse))

• Love
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
At this point, I'm not really sure what to do. This is the weirdest and frankly most worrying dream I've ever had, and I'm honestly surprised that I haven't woken up, considering I'm hyperaware that this is in fact a dream.
It's... Kind of creepy.
Somewhat reluctantly, I set off in the same direction Isaac had gone. If I'm going to be stuck here, I guess I might as well be stuck with other people... That at least might keep me from worrying myself to death.

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Poppy stared as Audrey just stood there, without saying a word.

"Whats wrong with her..?" Poppy thought, feeling rather worried.This place was amazing and there must have been something really wrong if she wasn't excited. She didn't seem the boring type.

Audrey fell to her knees at the temple edge, looking down at the grass. Poppy felt rather confused and watched her carefully. Before she could go and see what was wrong, Audrey got up and ran. She ran so fast that Poppy had to take a moment to adjust. She didn't see which direction Audrey had gone. Unsure of what to do, Poppy sat down. She placed the little box down infront of her and scanned it with her eyes. If she didn't know where to find Audrey to cheer her up, she would wait here for a while, just until she had processed the recent events. She opened the box carefully and lay the lid down next to it. Inside was a note, a
bright blue tile and a small pink capsule. She unfolded the note, and stared at it for a while. It read;

Dear Izzabelle,
Sweetheart.. I love you so much and all I want is to protect you. Unfortunately, my end is near. I will be unable to take care of you anymore. I know you'll be just fine, but I'd like you to have this. That way, i'll still be able to protect you even when i'm gone.

I know what you're thinking my darling, "Gone? Gone where?" It breaks my heart to have to tell you now. Maybe when you're older you'll understand... But right now, just remember i'll always be in your heart.

Within this box, as you can see, is a small capsule. Inside the capsule is a marvelous thing. A figure, that throughtout time will grow into a creature that will protect you and guide you to safety. Its physical features will depend on your life story - Past, present or future.

Now listen carefully, you must remove the figure from the capsule, and place it on this blue tile i have provided for you. Once it has been placed, you must close your eyes and carefully pick up the tile. Then remember what happened before you got here. Don't think of anything else. You must concentrate. You must remember.

The world you see yourself in is not the real world. This is a dream, and you my dear, need to find a way out.

Oh, and one last thing. Do NOT open your eyes until you know the process has worked.

Goodluck and take good care of yourself.
From you're one and only,
Grandpa Joe x

"A dream? I knew it.." Poppy sighed. "So.. theres a creature in this thing huh.. should I open it? It could help me.." she said, feeling rather astonished. "I wonder why it was left here, did she not receive the box? I don't know what to do..."

Poppy scanned the area, checking that no one was watching. "I'll just do it!."
She grabbed the blue tile and placed it gently infront of her, pushing the box to the side. She then picked up the capsule and took a long hard look at it. With difficulty, she opened it and placed the figure on the tile. She closed her eyes tightly and then lifted the tile slowly, erasing the distracting thoughts flowing through her mind as she tried her best to concentrate. She remembered her bedroom and the sun shining through. It was difficult to remember the rest.

"Come on, come on..." She murmed.

It was then that she suddenly remembered everything - How she took an overdose of tablets and how she had collapsed on the floor in her bedroom. She felt the figure grow infront of her, and the tile drop onto the roof of the temple. She could feel fur between her fingers. After a while, the creature stopped growing and made a strange noise.

"Does this mean I can open my eyes now?" She didn't want to ruin the process.

The creature put its paw on her face, and licked her cheek. Poppy opened her eyes rapidly.
There infront of her, was a fluffy Koala.

"Sydney?!" She gasped.

Back at home, on her bed, Poppy had a Koala plush toy that she had been given as a young girl. Thoughout her childhood, he had helped her deal with the difficult situations and had calmed her down when she got anxious. She would always tell him how she was feeling, give him hugs when she was lonely and she would tell him all her secrets. Now, he was with her again, in the form of a real cuddley and friendly Koala bear.

Poppy hugged Sydney tight. "I can't believe it!" she cried. "I must find Audrey and tell her!"

Sydney looked at Poppy and then pointed in the direction of one of the bridges.

Poppy pushed herself up and with the help of Sydney, she began to look for Audrey.

((This was a long one.. xD Jenben101))​

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I sat there and cried. My app flickered to a "YOU DIED" screen, I mumbled "I sure did," I put my hand down only to feel a small furry thing...Being an actual human (I hope) I bounced back and opened my eyes. Only to see an adorable puppy sitting there.
spoiler=Picture]
[/spoiler]
It was like a husky but smaller. I watched this small creature jump onto my lap and watch me. I wanted to keep him so I did, I said "I'll call you Blue...I just really like the name," I sat there and watched Blue, I fell asleep. I then woke up with Poppy shadowing above me. I looked up and saw a small koala hanging from her shoulders. Blue was going crazy jumping up and down and barking. I apologised and said "Flashbacks you have to love them right?" I lifted myself up and headed for the island with the smoke above it.

We eventually got to the island. Smoke lingered across the island like a shadow. I could hear drums making music and thundering of feet on the grass. A huge fire was towering above the black shadows as they danced around it. People laughed seeming....Happy, An expression I've never felt before. A table was set up with every food in the entire world, as it seemed. A few people were standing around it with alcohol in their hands and having a good time...

(I read every bit of your last one Miyako )

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
The girl shrugged, whispering back to Lucas, "I really have no idea. I guess so?" Inwardly, she panicked. More and more people show up. More chance they're all going to hate you. She begun to shake, but managed to suppress it as to make it not as noticeable. "You can try introduce yourself," she muttered to him, gesturing to the young girl who seemed to enjoy Pierre's princely appearance.
((Lucas Kat Pierre ))

G

Guest35486

The urge to punch the rotten guava in the face was incredibly tempting. In fact, it probably would have happened if Syndra's vision had not suddenly disappeared.

The setting melted into the usual dream. Almost instinctively, she curled into a ball and covered her ears with her hands. She knew that the voices would reach her anyways.
[JUSTIFY]"X marks the spot," they hissed. "I'm the only one that cares about you, Syndra..."[/JUSTIFY]
Blood trickled down her face and razor blades slid down her arms.
"I can't believe how others treat you, I'll always be with you, don't worry. You'll never be alone again."
She could feel her fingers dig into her skull as the voices continued.
"I'm so sorry, Syndra. I... I didn't want to hurt you. I need you to help me through this."
Die.

Syndra's vision returned as she stared at the ground. A gentle breeze made the green lush grass wave at her. It seemed like she was still in that weird dream with some other people. Would she be stuck here forever? Would she wake up when her body required energy? Would she just die as she waste away in this weird dream? Would anyone find her? Her neighbors would probably notice the revolting smell when she dies. The thought amused her. She then briefly wondered if that enchilada - what was his name again? Tyrone? - was still standing next to her, but did not bother looking up.

I hate dreams.

(( Fiestaguy You can decide if you want to leave Syndra when she was having the vision thing or stay))

Reaction score
Kait stared blankly at her sister from her spot among the shadows of the pillars. Her gaze would sometimes flick to that of the other male, though otherwise she simply stared at her twin. 'Back away ! That's a person!' she signed, then remembered her sisters back was turned, her knuckles turning white from her grip on her bear, she found herself signing again to her sister, 'What about that other creep?! What if he's like the other guy! The creepy one!' she signed, blowing a stray wavy bit of hair out of her face.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
For the first time Pierre found someone who didn't judged him for being a prince. The little girl seemed to be impressed. "I'm not from a book, I can tell you I'm very real!" -Pierre then kneeled in front of her. "Kat. That's a lovely name. You look just like a little princess." -He said smiling.

He then noticed right behind Kat another girl. She was kinda of hiding behind the pillar. He waved at her. "Hey! Don't be afraid. You can come out." Prince Pierre wasn't good at socializing. But he has always had a soft spot for kids. They were the only ones who didn't judge him and he enjoyed being around them.

(( avis night fluffy (fury) Mia ))

• Love
Reactions: Mia