[Withdrawn/Map] [Classic Comp] Block Pyramid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/rituals-of-fire-classic-map-making-competition.17267/
(This map is made for the competition)
  • Name of the map: Block Pyramid
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creator(s): roboboy777
  • Size: 100x100x55
  • Biome: Sky
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) :
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): -
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Bedrock
  • Any extra information about your map?: Each cube has one layer of stained clay, two layers of stone, and bedrock core. This does make for easy housing on Calm, but on Annoyed and Angry, this shouldn't be the case. Plus, players like making (colorful) towers, and big (colorful) houses above ground anyway.
  • Download link (optional): hi.mom (notarealwebsitedon'tgotoit)

Reactions: MiyakoWolf and Lux

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I have seen this map, since Robo invited me to see it while I was on BB. Hoog is right, though. You need a warp or download link.

As far as opinions go, I don't have much of one. It's not your best, and it doesn't seem like it was that hard to do. I don't expect this map to place in the comp, but it might make a good classic map.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reminder to LavaPrem while yes some of you have been voting on maps/giving your opinion we ask that you do try and look at all of them. Those of you that have been doing so, thank you, those that have not. Please do so.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
Safe to assume that second to last photo is spawn..? Otherwise, this feels more AoD-ish, considering that one map of theirs which strongly resembles this. Not sure how this'll do, playability-wise, but who knows, it could be fun. Right now, I'm not too sure about it, especially when players can't fly.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
hm[BCOLOR=#fff4e5]Safe to assume that second to last photo is spawn..? Otherwise, this feels more AoD-ish, considering that one map of theirs which strongly resembles this. Not sure how this'll do, playability-wise, but who knows, it [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#fff4e5]could[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#fff4e5] be fun. Right now, I'm not too sure about it, especially when players can't fly.[/BCOLOR]
Oh I haven't made the spawn yet... I might put it on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.