Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
IGN: WiiGoGetter

Time-zone: GMT -6 CDT

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? On week days I can be on for 1 - 5 hours a day. On weekends I can do 4 - 12 hours a day ingame. I can be on IRC longer.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? To keep the player base happy and controlled and to use the hammers when needed. However operators should also be helpful and an community leader. Operators should also help other staff not just from RoF but staff from other servers as well best they can. They also must be mature when dealing with people and also enforce the rules on friends just as much as players. Operators must be fun sometimes but not have too much fun.

What sets you apart from other applicants? I have been with this community longer then most people. I have loved staffing servers for over 2 years. I have also staffed AOD and RoF in the past. I also help out with the maps by giving my opinion them on the forums and make a couple maps my self. I know the commands and how to deal with things since I was staff before. I am very well known in the community as well.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? From my experience Sometimes I can be light or hard in enforcing server rules. Everyone in a while I can get semi annoyed but I don't show it much. Every once in a while I tell too much and tell secrets with out meaning to. Also sometimes I can be a little lazy. I am very busy irl and cant be on that much.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I will first try to ask another staff member. If I can't get help I will try to deal with it best I can.

What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have? AOD Operator And RoF operator I have also staffed other communities in the past

References: 63LittlePiggy63 Biblius

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Past staff experience on this server is a massive plus, as well as another Blocktopia server.
I don't see you on all that much, but when I do you're a friendly guy who is fun to talk to. You're always helping out, answering those questions that other players have and just having that positive vibe in the air when you're around. I'd love to have you back onto the staff team. +1

Reactions: Henry and Forseti

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Wii is someone with excellent patience. He thinks before he acts, which a very valuable trait for any staff of any rank. As we all know, you have previous experience in this very server. You had left due to a lack of interest, which is fine. It's much better to leave a rank of your own free will than try to force it and end up hurting things. Of course, you understand what's expected of you, being a somewhat veteran staff member yourself. I must be honest, I don't even know why I'm writing this anymore, you're an absolutely perfect fit for our staff team, and I for one would love to see you back.

+1

Reactions: Henry and Forseti
Status
Not open for further replies.