Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
IGN: WiiGoGetter

Time-zone: GMT -6 CDT

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? On week days I can be on for at least 2 hours a day. On weekends I can do 5 - 12 hours.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? To keep the player base happy and controlled and to use the hammers when needed. However operators should also be helpful and an community leader. Operators should also help other staff not just from RoF but staff from other servers as well best they can.

What sets you apart from other applicants? Staffing servers has been a love for me for a while now. I have watched and hear the staff of RoF do their job for almost 2 months closely. I also do my best to try to help the staff of the server best I can as they do their job. I have also staffed on AOD in the past and other minecraft community's over the past 2 years.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? From my experience Sometimes I can be light or hard in enforcing server rules. Every once in a while I can get semi annoyed but I don't show it much. Every once in a while I tell too much.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I will first try to ask another staff member. If I can't get help I will try to deal with it best I can.

References: Dessern5

D

DarkHender

I've known you were going to make an application.
and honestly, I'd love to see you on a trial.

You've listened to us staff and how we handle things.

You barely AFK, I never see you rage, and you handle things maturely and calmly.
Of course a +1

I think you'd make a wonderful staff member!

• Agree
Reactions: Forseti

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
What I've seen of you so far on the server has been exceptional. I've yet to see you lose your temper at anyone/anything, the way you can manage things in a controlled manner is great, and you're always active on the server and don't randomly go inactive. I'm very much in favor of you being on trial.

+1

• Agree

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Right you are an amazing player and I know you will be a great staffer here.

While I did reference you the application in itself is a bit lacking in my opinion but it is still good.

Overall, you are a very helpful player. You want to help players and are at all times trying to improve. You are very calm and as DarkHender said I have also never seen you rage at players, but instead take it calmly with them asking why they flooded/broke a rule. You also will contact ops+ when you need to.

+1

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
I have seen you around and I've seen that you're a friendly person and very helpful.
I've seen you helping the operators when we're handling other things, that's nice and good.
But I'm not sure if you're capable of this rank, I'm not so sure about how you're going to take it..
I don't know yet, It's between 0 and a +1..

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
I'm gonna agree with nearly everything above and a +1, application is missing a bit but that's fine. You already carry sponges around just in case to help, that should be enough to say.

Reactions: FrenchSanta12