Why you shouldn't vote for MadnessWaterpit

W

Wimali

For some reason, when voting, theres a new map called MadnessWaterpit. It doesn't actually exist tho. Please do not vote for this, as it will break the portal and say there isn't a game going on. An operator or controller+ can not fix it, so please don't ping them to fix it. After a certain amount of time, about 10 minutes, the server choses a random map. Please try to make everyone aware of this when the voting starts.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
A bit more clarification of this. The loading/unloading process is broken as due to MadnessWaterPit's winning in the map voting. That being I think is that as Madness is already a map it attempts to load both that and Water pit causing it to crash and leave the previously played map unloaded and us stuck at the lobby. /mvtp will not work in this circumstance either.

As a side note, you don't actually have to wait for a controller to come on. Baker93 attempted to fix it earlier but he said that he couldn't fix it. After given enough time the server did chose a random map. Baker's words were that it is being laggy/delayed in it's choosing of maps.

Also until somebody could fix this I would recommend it gets taken out of rotation.

W

Wimali

Yeah, was just about to edit that into my post. It only seems to happen with MadnessWaterpit tho - When voting for another map, that map instantly loads.