Whiteglint

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Map name: Whiteglint

Dimensions: 128 x 128 x 128

Whilst thinking of a map to create I decided to build this giant mech to pass the time. I didn't know what tediousness I had started. However this map, which I've been sitting on for a while, was what came out in the end.

(Edit: Unsure why the Spoiler tags are doubled. I'll try to fix it.)
-
Images

Simply the Mech;

From the Ground Level;

Above the Catwalks;

Footnotes;

The Catwalks are OP to reduce unreachables. There's OP_Air surrounding the roof of the map, and the walls are OP as well making the roof unreachable.

Reference Image: http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu231/RAAM_Skull/TheWhiteGlint.jpg

EonLatias

Reaction score
Amgamgamg this is epic. Just need WoM client so my game doesn't freeze every five seconds and I will be on the Zombie server in no time!

Summer10

Reaction score
WHY AREN'T YOU A REGULAR ON CMP THAT'S AN AWESOME MECH!

What I said above, I think this looks good but I will need to see how it play before I make any judgements.
Also, is this on erik's?

ReyvnNova

Reaction score
WHY AREN'T YOU A REGULAR ON CMP THAT'S AN AWESOME MECH!

What I said above, I think this looks good but I will need to see how it play before I make any judgements.
Also, is this on erik's?
*Shrugs* I like SMP moar c:

Nope not on Eriks, my un-joinable server x3 And I'm interested to see how it plays.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Amazing theme, amazing subject; Waiting it to be added in-game, in order to test it. We all see you have a true map-making creative talent in you, man!

Reactions: ReyvnNova

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
*Looks at the title of the thread*
Interesting...
*Clicks on first picture*
ReyvnNova used Epic Map Attack, It is super effective!
*faints*

Really, really nice map. It's very well done and creative. You are some good map making robot :)

Reactions: ReyvnNova

ReyvnNova

Reaction score
Its a BEAUTIFUL map. But the thing is I think its a big too big, for Zombie :/
Mmm. Well most of the map is just air, bar the mech and the walkways. You'll be able to see pretty much everything from the spawn. But then again it's hard for me to tell x3

One question, does the mech have a layer of adminium below the top layer or is it solid wool/stone/breakable blocks.
The entire thing is breakable. But the mech itself isn't fully solid. Eg; it has a chest cavity.