Whiny moaning cos I can't follow server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Well, the link will be removed shortly since this should count as advertising. In the meantime, your blog is private, so no one can see your link anyways.

EDIT: BAHA. Found it.

Let me amuse you by addressing your points made.

1. We don't allow griefing and stealing, so people can't roleplay.
    A: People can still easily roleplay. Griefing and stealing is not required.
  2. We do everything by hand, including rollbacks.
    A: Actually, we do a lot of stuff by rollback. It's just that I wasn't so lazy that I had to use a rollback to replace one dirt block. We do indeed have plugins to stop grief, which is how we found you to have griefed.
  3. We will always have griefers.
    A: Yes, as every server does. Any public server will encounter griefers, it's quite impossible to not without a white list.
  4. We don't give warnings.
    A: I actually was just trying to give you a warning while I talked to you. It's your vulgar response that threw down the ban hammer.
  5. We don't care about other server's rules because we think we are "awesome".
    A: Actually, we don't care about other server's rules because it is their rules, not ours. They abide by theirs. We abide by ours.
  6. In Buildbox we will always have griefers.
    A: Again, referring to my earlier statement. Though we will always have griefers, we will also always have staff to stop them. Same to life. We will always have criminals, so should we give in?
  7. We didn't realize you were using a hacked client on your photos.
    A: You were already pretty much permabanned, so we didn't care.
  8. We will never get laid.
    A: I can name so many members and staff that can contradict this statement.

Fatalis

Reaction score
Well, the link will be removed shortly since this should count as advertising. In the meantime, your blog is private, so no one can see your link anyways.

EDIT: BAHA. Found it.

Let me amuse you by addressing your points made.

1. We don't allow griefing and stealing, so people can't roleplay.
    A: People can still easily roleplay. Griefing and stealing is not required.
  2. We do everything by hand, including rollbacks.
    A: Actually, we do a lot of stuff by rollback. It's just that I wasn't so lazy that I had to use a rollback to replace one dirt block. We do indeed have plugins to stop grief, which is how we found you to have griefed.
  3. We will always have griefers.
    A: Yes, as every server does. Any public server will encounter griefers, it's quite impossible to not without a white list.
  4. We don't give warnings.
    A: I actually was just trying to give you a warning while I talked to you. It's your vulgar response that threw down the ban hammer.
  5. We don't care about other server's rules because we think we are "awesome".
    A: Actually, we don't care about other server's rules because it is their rules, not ours. They abide by theirs. We abide by ours.
  6. In Buildbox we will always have griefers.
    A: Again, referring to my earlier statement. Though we will always have griefers, we will also always have staff to stop them. Same to life. We will always have criminals, so should we give in?
  7. We didn't realize you were using a hacked client on your photos.
    A: You were already pretty much permabanned, so we didn't care.
  8. We will never get laid.
    A: I can name so many members and staff that can contradict this statement.

Either way, it looks like this is just a rant about how you aren't allowed to grief. Make a single player game and grief there.

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
I fixed your topic title.

If you can't follow our servers rules, please don't come to our servers. K? Thank you.

For future reference: We are Blocktopia, Not any other community. We do things here the way we want, and we don't care how other servers do it. They do their thing, we do our thing.

It's like moaning at your parents that your friend gets to stay up an hour later, and gets 10 bucks more allowance. It doesn't work like that, and it makes you sound like a spoiled brat.

Our servers, our games, our rules. It's as simple as that. More power to all communities out there. But we're not them, they're not us. They don't care about our rulesets, just like we don't care about theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.