Which Is Your Favourite Future Blocktopia Server??

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Why? No top-down view?
Because the only cool fighting mod I've ever seen in Minecraft was used in Primordia and even that wasn't very fun compared to League of Legends really. Minecraft as a game just can't have interesting fighting no matter what direction you go with it, meanwhile in League, Amumu can bandage toss and throw out a huge circular stun curse and katarina can shunpo around the map throwing daggers at people which is something Minecraft sorely lacks

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Because the only cool fighting mod I've ever seen in Minecraft was used in Primordia and even that wasn't very fun compared to League of Legends really. Minecraft as a game just can't have interesting fighting no matter what direction you go with it, meanwhile in League, Amumu can bandage toss and throw out a huge circular stun curse and katarina can shunpo around the map throwing daggers at people which is something Minecraft sorely lacks
Dragonborn can do... stuff, so Skyrim must be fun to you too :)

And I see you want diversified PvP :3

Reactions: Jayfeather

parquette

Reaction score
I am really waiting for the next smp server to come out. DoD is getting a little old. And TNT! Definitely! TNT server request! Could the server have the same look and feel as classic TNT?

Reactions: Notme