Where the name "Army of Darkness" came from!

juwayyid

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the game and as soon as I first signed on I related the name to the film "Army of Darkness," the third film of the "Evil Dead" movies.

Is this where the name comes from or is it coincidence? I happen to be a huge fan of the original movies.

The new one... eh! It wasn't all too good as a horror film, nor did it do justice to the originals. It's gore effects are spectacular, but that's all the film has going for it.

I felt let down by the new film, so I went ahead and made this! The Evil Dead Minecraft tribute!

Hope you enjoy!

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
I like this, and I also got the Army of Darkness reference when they first released the server. :) I've watched the movie before, but not the two before it, as you speak of. Either that, or I'm thinking of something completely different.

This... this is my BOOMSTICK.
Yes, that is third movie.

Staci

Reaction score
I like this, and I also got the Army of Darkness reference when they first released the server. :) I've watched the movie before, but not the two before it, as you speak of. Either that, or I'm thinking of something completely different.

This... this is my BOOMSTICK.
This part was the best xD but the best one is the second one in my opinion.