Where do I go to make a complaint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
There was a player under the form of guest who had the ability to kick. He claimed to be a friend of an op. Destroyerx5 was the player's name, and it's a new pseudonym he made up on the 31st of oct 2011. Who can I talk to personally about this? I must discuss something with other ops and find out a truth.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Ok, I explained this to you 4 times in-game but as it is obvious that you could not pay attention here we go again.

There I was on lava when you were on a few times staffing then I had a complaint from a guest about you being mean and disrespectful to him. So I looked at you and though: No he is perfectly fine and very mature. Then the next day I got 2 more complaints about the same reason because of you. So I checked you out again. Then once again same result, you seemed perfectly fine. Then today another guest complained about you so I decided it was enough. So then I thought of a thing ogar had done to me a couple of times checking if I was fit for trusted. So I made an alt and checked you out. It was only then that I noticed what you meant. You were continually saying "Get out of my house you are a guest" etc. So then after a while of you continually saying things like that. I had had enough, so I warned you about it not noticing I was still on my alt. Then I had had enough. So I told you to read rule 5 and to stop being so mean and disrespectful and temp banned you for 15 minutes. (A warn or a kick probably would not have helped and a ban was too harsh) Then I revealed myself and you kept on babbling on how I wasn't have meant to have done that. And that you said you would report me for doing so. But to be honest the only way I could really tell was to disguise as one and see how you would react.

You do have the right to be cautious about new players because I must admit they are the reason for griefing about 99% of the time but that doesn't mean be a jerk to one if he just steps in your house to take a look.

Anyway was a temp ban to harsh? I don't know. But you did deserve some kind of punishment because continuously breaking a rule is NOT acceptable. I could have given you a harsher punishment but because this was the first time I saw you do something bad I was lenient. Next time if you have a complaint report it to a Head Controller (BrickWolf or Jayp94)

-CaramelCow

FlyHater

Reaction score
Ok, Destroyerx5 is an ALT of CaramelCow, he even told me on steam chat. But if you ever want to make a complaint PM a Head Controller of the Lava server.

Status
Not open for further replies.