When your angry you say...

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Usually anger calms me, if I'm in an argument I can think of much more devastating words and generally just make my antagonist about ready to murder me.
If the anger is on account of getting killed in TNT by Terre 3 times in a row (or something similar), I usually say nothing, but press my keys harder (and type faster when buying weapons to spam kill him).

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hm, it depends on the person, the reason they've made me angry, and how bad the situation is.

The farthest I'll go
You dumb fuck, you don't know anything of this situation, nor do you grasp the severity of it.

If I'm joking around with my friends
You guys are fucking morons sometimes.

But other than that I'm relatively
Piss off.

Edit: I will say, it gets MUCH worse than this. Keeping it forum-friendly. :p

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I just hit people now if it's online.. unfortunately, I can't hit people so I just end up trolling them to the point where their brain is so fried by my terrible logic that they give up.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Fuck.

I'm generally a pretty calm person, I don't swear too much besides "fuck" if I'm mad. Though I doubt many people have actually seen me mad in this community before.

If you're at the absolute bottom of the barrel for me, you get called a cunt. That's about as low as I will get, and if I ever call someone that...well, that means a lot coming from me.

Reactions: GOODYSMOODY

Superchops

Reaction score
No-one tell me the context! I wanna be blissfully unaware of it.

I don't really get angry often. When I do I tend to communicate it through volume rather than through profanity (not knocking expletives, I use them in good moods). Either I raise my voice sternly or, on one occasion, I shout at the top of my voice. That's only when directed at someone I've hated for a long time, though.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fuck.

I'm generally a pretty calm person, I don't swear too much besides "fuck" if I'm mad. Though I doubt many people have actually seen me mad in this community before.

If you're at the absolute bottom of the barrel for me, you get called a cunt. That's about as low as I will get, and if I ever call someone that...well, that means a lot coming from me.

wow rude

D

Deleted member 4601

When I'm angry I start to throw things around and hit everyone I see and go crazy.