what sports do you play

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I used to play baseball, played for... 5 or 6 years? Wasn't eligible for my school team, so I gave up on it, since there wasn't any other alternative.

I play tennis fairly often on my own time, when I can find the time.

Causally play basketball from time to time too.

If E-Sports count, I'm an avid performer in those.

• Agree
Reactions: Fragile

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
i played football for a year but then i broke it so no more football for the rest of the year which was just one game so whatever right but i didnt join after that and when i did play my team lost every game

Catcocomics

Reaction score
The closest I got was taking a somewhat mild interest into football (European) when I was in second grade.

I have gone fishing, but never as a sport, and i only usually do so about once a year now (though I'd love to go salmon fishing up at Washington state again).

If ink battles were an irl sport, well, you only need to see my profile pic to know where I'd go from there...
Same thing with quidditch, except for the profile pic part and maybe less bludgeoning bludgers.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Handball, playing it for like 9 years or so, played in the regional team for 2 years, currently playing second division (third highest national competition)

If you don't know what handball is:
Handball (also known as team handball, Olympic handball, European team handball, European handball, or Borden ball[sup][1][/sup]) is a team sport in which two teams of seven players each (six outfield players and a goalkeeper) pass a ball using their hands with the aim of throwing it into the goal of the other team. A standard match consists of two periods of 30 minutes, and the team that scores more goals wins.
Modern handball is played on a court 40 by 20 meters (131 by 66 ft), with a goal in the center of each end. The goals are surrounded by a 6-meter zone where only the defending goalkeeper is allowed; the goals must be scored by throwing the ball from outside the zone or while "jumping" into it. The sport is usually played indoors, but outdoor variants exist in the forms of field handball and Czech handball (which were more common in the past) and beach handball (also called sandball). The game is quite fast and includes body contact, as the defenders try to stop the attackers from approaching the goal. Goals are scored quite frequently; teams typically score between 20 and 35 goals each.
The game was codified at the end of the 19th century in northern Europe, chiefly in Scandinavia and Germany. The modern set of rules was published in 1917 in Germany, and had several revisions since. The first international games were played under these rules for men in 1925 and for women in 1930. Men's handball was first played at the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin as outdoors, and the next time at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich as indoors, and has been an Olympics sport since. Women's team handball was added at the 1976 Summer Olympics.
The International Handball Federation was formed in 1946, and as of 2013 has 174 member federations.[sup][2][/sup] The sport is most popular in continental Europe, whose countries have won all medals but one in men's world championships since 1938, and all women's titles until 2013, when Brazil broke the series. The game also enjoys popularity in the Far East, North Africa and Brazil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handball

Kalliee

Reaction score
I used to be in ballet when I was really young but other than that I like track and swimming, although I only do them for fun and I'm not in any teams